80 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

This starts with a double episode tonight so lets hope they are online early tomorrow because i have got to take my brother to Oxford for a 9 am appointment and we are coming from Birmingham

Reply 4#4 bala's post

If the links are online i will start my downloads before we go but will have to leave by 7.30 and won't be back till mid afternoon

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Yes no problem i hope they put the 2 episodes into a single link

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I think they add them between 8 and 9 GMT looking at the last few so i will be on my way

Episode 1 & 2 Pilot

I liked the first two episodes this has got potential but that was funny after the car crash when Myka was helping Pete from the crash

Reply 11#11 bala's post

The warehouse with all the unexplained objects could take the story line anywhere but do you remember what aisle Pandora's box is in

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Eureka is more futuristic and this is like old legends and myths but thinking of Eureka that's back this week

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Bank robbers use a musical weapon to go on a crime spree only to buy back her father records from his agent

Reply 17#17 bala's post

The paramedic was funny and he was persistent

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Great the way they all came together to figure out the secret panel on the artifact but Artie going into the inter-dimensional void to save Claudia's brother after 12 years was risky

Warehouse 13 1x05 Elements

Another good episode and it looks like Claudia will be sticking around but will she beat Artie at chess

Reply 30#30 bala's post

After watching and the TV listings description i would say this is 1x06 Burnout but great episode it is a good job in her frustration she punched him in the chest to revive him

Warehouse 13 1x07 Implosion or 1x08

Great idea with the fire work and neat trick with the sword but that was funny when Myka and Pete where trying to communicate quietly in the back of the car and what was with the rocking chair that moved when Myka walked past

PS they have definitely got the name wrong on VIP

Warehouse 13 1x08 Duped or 1x09

Great episode when Myka is unknowingly trapped in a mirror belonging to Lewis Carroll and Pete is with the replacement in Las Vegas who turns out to be a psychopath. The chip the lets you see the future now that's would be great and Pete was right about Myka not kissing him

Reply 37#37 bala's post

No but i haven't seen Eureka for a while i am going to watch it from the beginning soon

Reply 39#39 bala's post

The hallucinations in the prison was a great and Claudia decides to use an artifact coat to change a light bulb but that was funny when Artie saves Claudia after all her moaning she thought it was or-some after her rescue

Reply 41#41 bala's post

That was also funny with the door and the window

Nevermore

Good episode when Myka receives word that her father is dying she goes home only to find that he appears OK and then Pete walked in which was funny. She discover that he's the victim of an artifact and cant be destroyed without the pen

Reply 46#46 bala's post

That was a great episode i hope Artie had the artifact before the explosion

2x01 Time Will Tell

Great returning episode i was glad that there was no traitors it was all down to MacPherson and H.G. Wells as a woman was interesting

80 1234
Thread