90 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I am watching all the episode it just sometimes i forget to comment because i really don't have much to say .

Runaway

That was crazy artifact that cause volcanic ash i like that there actually made artefacts more ridiculous and mind blowing even through it was rather awful CGI.

What Matters Most

Well that artifact being salt was certainly difficult to find and Artie case looking for stockbroker who using an artefact that use homeless kid brain was interesting concept but him turning out to be a mole should be very interesting.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Look like i forgot to comment on last week episode but it certainly made for a good cliffhanger

All the Time in the World

We learn more about the past and how Nick is connected but i don't understand how he was warehouse caretaker ?

Endless Terror

What a great returning episode but i really don't how top this episode it really was great episode because they packed so much in

Secret Services

Claudia finding out about her sister was interesting but i don't think it will be good idea to wake her up .

A Faire to Remember

It was nice Cludia actually get time to spend to her sister but the effect on mika was sad because she has lose her sister again to save Mika. .

5x05 Cangku Shisi

Well transfer the warehouse to China was interesting enemy move but using Claire to help was evil but what a way get rid of Claire powers by transfer them to him

5x06 Endless

What a series finale flashback to some of the cases i had forgotten during the past 5 years. They finally resolved Pete and Myka love story and we saw future of the warehouse . It was sad to watch but i am glad it got a good ending .

90 12345
Thread