Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The dodgeball were funny

Warehouse 13 1x12

Great episode find out mika parents and finding out her father really love her but mcpherison holding her parent hostage was a low blow just so he can get the artifact.

Episode 12

Great cliffhanger -it's going interesting to see how they will get out this situation ?

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

yes i hope he did but question i was put why didn't Warehouse have bio scanners as security measure-that would detected the imposter?

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

they managed to explain everything quite well

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well he could risked it but nice love story

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought  old movies could be so dangerous

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

But she really scrubbed up well but i liked the music in photo shoot . It ain't often the music goes with the scene but this one worked perfectly.

Reply 12#12 sanggye's post

Well her make up usually thick but not as thick that.

Well this was cross-over episode Fargo join warehouse team for an upgrade you just knew they would be a problem.

Reply 16#16 sanggye's post

i kind of prefer her to be independent so i agree with you . She's better single

Reply 18#18 sanggye's post

let hope so but i can't believe it was all in his head

For The Team

So HG well wants to join the team, well i think it's a great idea and it certainly made the team dynamic more interesting and let hope Pete new girlfriend last longer than his old one.

Merge With Caution

A very predictable episode as soon giffin light up i knew what was going to happen but Artie mission was great

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

reason why it took sometime was artifact was disabled in the bag when it was taken out was for it to happen but twist with merge together was amusing.

Vendetta

so now she's on team and Artie is very angry

Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

yes but he's leaving

Reply 33#33 sanggye's post

There only 1 reason to get more women-let's all say it together 'love-triangle'

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes also Artie seem to start trusting Wells but i don't know how long it will last what a twist with love story.

I am in the Race

Well making me watch this episode twice

Thread