29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 5: 13.1

This was a fantastic episode and personally the best episode of Warehouse 13 so far, It was great to see Fargo in this episode and his interaction with Claudia was the best thing about this episode in my opinion, the scene of Claudia & Fargo fighting off those little bots using a light saver was awesome, my favourite scene was when Hugo and hologram Hugo became one person again, I thought Rene Auberjonois did an outstanding job of playing crazy man Hugo Miller and I personally would not mind seeing the Hugo character again at some point, I also hope Fargo makes another appearance because his character brings guaranteed laughs.

Episode 6: Around The Bend

This was another great episode to watch, I was laughing straight away with how this episode started with Pete going on a victory lap of sorts, the scene when Pete said to Mrs Frederic are we friends now was a little funny to me, I actually got a chill down my spine when Myka showed Artie & Claudia that note that said Don't Follow Me, I have to be honest I was really into the Pete storyline but I guessed early on he had become infected by an artefact, I loved the ending to this episode with Pete being all cheerful when watching that tape of him kissing thin air, It was good to see the Agent Kate Logan character again.

Episode 7: For The Team

This was a really good episode, I liked the fact this episode carried on from the last episode with Pete still taking time off, I swear my jaw dropped when that Guy just burst into flames in front of Claudia, I loved the scenes of Pete annoying Artie who has a crush on Dr. Vanessa Calder whilst also having a appendix problem, I was left confused as to why Myka was working with HG Wells when she should have been catching her, my favourite scene was how this episode ended with all the agents doing something personal, I would not mind seeing the Dr. Kelly Hernandez character making a few more appearances.

Episode 8: Merge With Caution

This was a good episode, I don't know why but I found the start of this episode with Pete & Myka chasing somebody to be quite funny, I like the fact Claudia is going into the field more often because it brings a new dimension to her character, I have to admit the Artie & Claudia storyline got a little boring to me, I loved  the storyline of Pete & Myka swapping bodies/being in the same body, my favourite scene was of Pete & Myka going back and forth between identities whilst saving themselves, I think Cody Runnles did a really good job portraying Kurt Smoller considering he is a WWE Wrestler.

Episode 9: Vendetta

I thought this a very good episode, I liked how this episode started but it was also a shame Pete & Myka's former boss Daniel Dickinson had to die, I loved the fact we finally got to learn how Artie came to start working at the Warehouse and it was also great to get another Artie centred episode that involved his past, I wasn't interested at all in the sub-plot involving Claudia & Todd but I did like the stand off, I don't know but I get the feeling allowing HG Wells to become a Warehouse agent again is going to bite everybody in the butt, my favourite scene was of Myka & Artie getting into an argument at the end of this episode.

Episode 10: When And Where

I have to say this was a great episode to watch, I can't get used to HG Wells working for the Warehouse, I really liked the scene when Pete & Claudia did some air guitar after Myka agreed to go back in time, I enjoyed seeing Pete & Myka back in 1961 but for some reason I was more interested in what was going on in the present day with Artie still being cold towards HG Wells, I wasn't all that surprised that Pete & Myka failed to save any of those women because of what HG Wells had said to Claudia earlier, my favourite scene was of Artie, Claudia, Rebecca & HG Wells all hitting the time machine to make it work, I loved how this episode ended back in 1961.

Episode 11: Buried

This was a very good episode, I like how this episode started with Pete asking for advice Kelly, I also liked how the storyline started with 3 guys all becoming mummified in Egypt, the scenes of Mrs Frederic speaking a foreign language throughout the episode was a brilliant, I found Pete's reaction to Mrs Frederic saying the lost warehouse to be quite funny, my favourite scenes were of Pete, Myka, HG Wells & Valda (Died) overcoming the Warehouse 2 traps, I hope we get to see Claudia gain a connection with a Warehouse at some point, I was not the least bit surprised that HG Wells betrayed everyone at Warehouse 13.

Episode 12: Reset

This was a great season 2 finale, I was unable to stop laughing when watching Pete & Myka make their escape from Warehouse 2 on those Wings, I get the feeling Artie was lying when he told Claudia she can live the life she wants, the scene when Artie mentioned the weapon of mass destruction was brilliant because of the look on everybody’s faces, the scene of Kelly trying to kill Pete was quite intense, I was a little disappointed with how HG Wells ended up being stopped, I'm going to miss the Kelly character because she allowed us to see a different side to Pete, I never expected this season to end with Myka quitting and leaving Mrs Frederic to read her goodbye letter.

Episode 13: Secret Santa

This was a good episode but also a completely stupid episode, I loved what Claudia & Joshua had done with the Warehouse to give it that Christmas feeling, I laughed so hard when Artie kissed Joshua under that Mistletoe, I wasn't all that into the whole Pete & Myka tracking down a bad Santa storyline, It was both mean & sweet of Claudia to trick Izzy Weisfelt into seeing his son Artie, my favourite scenes were of Artie, Izzy & everybody else sharing in the Christmas Spirit at the end, I thought the special effects in this episode were amazing.

Why the hell was this episode made like everything that had happened in Episode 12 never happened which is what makes this episode so stupid in my opinion.

29 12
Thread