Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x02 Mild Mannered

Good episode with things between Leena and Claudia started of tense, and Artie is haunted by the spirit of MacPherson but with Pete not been able to be the superhero because of the side effects was funny

2x03 Beyond Our Control

Dr. Kelly Hernandez hitting her head on the shop window was funny and Mrs. Frederic and Benedict Valda try to determine what MacPherson left behind in Leena's mind was interesting, Claudia saving the day was a nice touch

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-21-2010 19:01 ]

2x04 Age Before Beauty

Myka going undercover as a fashion model to find the killer... and becomes the next victim was amusing but Pete's reassuring words when Myka got cold feet was great and Claudia going on a non-date with  Todd was funny

Reply 14#14 bala's post

The babel stones was amusing but what shame for Claudia being dumped by Todd

Reply 19#19 bala's post

That was hard to believe it was all in his head especially when Kate Logan got shot but the surveillance video was funny

Reply 22#22 bala's post

It was nice to see H.G. Wells return but i don't trust her either and Pete giving Artie dating advice was amusing

Reply 26#26 bala's post

It was obvious something would happen after the griffin light up but taking so long for the change was interesting and it couldn't of happened at a worse time for Pete. Claudia having to take over when Artie becomes an obsessed stalker was great

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Pete hitting a fridge in one with the Crockett ball was amusing, Claudia and Todd in the park started off funny and end up sweet

2x10 When and Where

Interesting time travel episode and with Pete nearly getting frostbite and they also managed to get the artifact back

I am in the race

This is the second time i have watched this today and i think it's great

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-8-2010 21:27 ]

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Myka taking the mickey out of H.G, and her Lara Croft outfit was funny and when they light the fire trail it reminded me of the film National Treasure but Myka best moment was being with Artie was sad

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I liked Pete's line after being injected but it's a shame that Kelly isn't the one and nice cliffhanger with Myka

Reply 57#57 sanggye's post

According to tvrage the next episode is in December
http://www.tvrage.com/Warehouse_13

Reply 60#60 bala's post

I assume this is a stand alone episode with Myka leaving at the end of the last one and no explanation but who would of thought it only took a huge from his daughter to save him

Warehouse 13 Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres July 11, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

Reply 3#3 bala's post

It wouldn't be the same without Myka but it's nice to see some new faces like Steven with his gift for sensing when someone is lying and Sally was amusing

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Myka shooting the disposal unit was great and Claudia going on her first case as a full agent with Steve was interesting but I'm no surprised she was unhappy that Artie was watching her

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Myka as a blond didn't look wright but them pair drunk was amusing and what they did to Steve was priceless

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I'm surprised after all that rigmarole they managed to still get married but blaming it on the wild mushrooms to the parents was amusing

Thread