Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 50#50 magic4u's post

Yep so it does look like Artie was right all along but i did like reference to tomb raider and it look like we also know why Claudia is so important to warehouse close call when she linked warehouse just in the nick of time

Reset (2)

A very nice season finale so HG wells trying create an Ice Age that really was crazy plan just society has changed in 100 years and Utopia doesn't actually exist. nice clif-hanger with Myka.

Reply 57#57 sanggye's post

I am sure somehow she will get dragged back in whether she like it or not

2x13

not a very good Christmas episode it was disappointing.

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Yeah i forgot about that it was meant to be Christmas episode nice catch mate

Reply 63#63 arksongbird80's post

yes it's been renewed

The New Guy

We knew she would be back but the new guy will certainly make intresting dynamic but i hope he doesn't turn into a love intrest for Myaka. I really missed the strange way people die on this show so it was a great returning episode.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

She a new bad guy which certainly made her more interesting character

Reply 8#8 sanggye's post

Same here i focus character than gender

Trials

Well this great episode it took a while figure what the artefact but Pete losing his memory show Myak why he was a bit odd with her when it was revealed every women in his life leave. i really felt bad for him but the narrating was different way to start the episode.

Love Sick

Well what an amusing episode but bronzing the new guy was one hell of a prank a computer virus that can affect human thanks Artefact was interesting.

Queen for a Day

So Pete ex-wife come get her ring back but you just knew they would be warehouse twist and it was an amusing episode. .Jeri Ryan is always excellent in her roles.

Reply 24#24 sanggye's post

What a way ex-wife to find out what pete does

3 . . . 2 . . . 1

Well interesting artefact history and where did those people disappeared?

Reply 29#29 sanggye's post

I wasn't really sure what it did

Reply 31#31 arksongbird80's post

Yeah she makes everything more intense

Reply 33#33 sanggye's post

yeah but i thought it got modified through the time line?

Don't Hate the Player

Well an amusing episode but what twist at the end we knew she would do something with the painting but that really was good.

Past Imperfect

Well Milka finally finding out what happend to her partner gave her closure but Pete helping her realise there artefact was obvious. loved the ending finding out who door knob

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-30-2011 20:00  
Jane being Pete mother was a surprise and pulling a gun on Mrs. Frederic was a bad move
Yes that was a surprise so you know how Pete got the job

Thread