Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

It is a great show. it take the place of Doctor Who not being on and is the second best Sci Fi show out there right now. (Eureka is the best )

I also have to agree that she does really care for him but does not want to show it to him.

It was a great ep. I have to agree that the working though of their regrets was awesome. Now they can totally focus on their new jobs.

I wonder if the two of them will hitch up. They seem to have a lot of chemistry.

The problem with Claudia was hilarious!! She now knows why not to play with things in the warehouse. She learned a very good lesson.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I have to agree everything was explained well and in the end MacPherson realized that Arty did not do anything wrong and was an ok guy.

HG Wells being a lady was an interesting twist. It also leads well into the season to figure out what she is up to.

Awesome start and can't wait to see what happens next.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I have to agree about the side effects. That was funny.

I also wonder what is going on with Leena. THe Head women seems to know something is up but wont say. Hope it is not too serious.

I am glad Artie was able to resolve the MacPherson thing that would have been too weird to deal with all season.

I am in the race

Well this was a great ep. This show keeps getting better and better. I am glad that Wells is part of the Team and Artie is beginning to warm up to her.

Can't wait to see what else they do this season.

Yeah it was strange. I was tring to figure out how it related to the overall problem with the regents.

I have a sneaky suspicion that the agent that they fired may end up being a double agent. He will infiltrate that other organization and let the warehouse know what is going on.

Reply 60#60 sanggye's post

Yeah it just sees as if he is putting on an act for someone and does not want Claudia to get involved.

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

I love the ep also and was disappointed in the end. But If I remember correctly the watch can roll back time. Macpherson used it back in season one or two.

I can see him using the watch to roll back time to save the warehouse.

Thread