Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 51#51 sanggye's post

Well it certainly helps

Finally got around to the episode and Claudia thinking she's going to die was amusing but jinx get recuited by bad should be intresting.

Reply 66#66 arksongbird80's post

Well i have to say the possibility of warehouse being destroyed was always going to season finale possibility but i think the watched is connected to Arthur and thanks to him he might be able to do something as i remember watch can keep dead things back to life for those of you that remember How Arthur survived in previous season and giving that watch Artie was important and now we know.

Reply 70#70 sanggye's post

I don't think so unless they build new warehouse and have artefact that binds him to the warehouse like Mrs. Fredericks

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Well that good thing about artifact they don't need to be explained

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Yeah we know this was Christmas episode was disappointed they didn't preview of the new season during the credit like they did with Eureka

Warehouse 13 Season 3 Bloopers / Gag Reel

A New Hope

Well after the way the last season left off we knew this would good returning episode but the fact Artry did what he did was great but it did come at a price . Will Cludia become the bad guy this season that's the way it's looking?.

An Evil Within

Wow bring him back was interesting i am happy he's back but if he going turn into the Evil i be a bit disappointed they already killed him once shame for that happen twice ?

Personal Effects

Wow what a great episode but who would that that pipe would caused so much damage. Jinx finding out who he is linked Claudia was interesting. So glad they reveal Price so soon.

ps: Jim you put the wrong year in post 1

There's Always A Downside

Great title for an episode since that's rather obvious with artefact but it nice to see different partnership than the normal duo

No Pain, No Gain

Wow Pete wishing Mika was pregnant was rather amusing twist to the episode and we saw birth of an artefact and things are getting more interesting for Artie how long can he keep it a secret.

Fractures

Well another good episode and now Claudia knows about the downside but ending makes you wonder if she is working with other man to get artefact from the warehouse ?

Endless Wonder

Wow Pete one night stand becoming a regent was a nice surprise there had too many warehouse agents so it makes sense they would make a regent but the fact no experience of the warehouse is odd would not make her suitable candidate if anyone should be regent it should Myka?.

Second Chance

Wow i forgot to comment on this episode but what a trick artifact to neutralise when it was inside the person body but as always they figured out a way .

The Ones You Love

Well he did create an evil in his own making but it wasn't what he thought it would be i can't believe how obvious it was because it right front of us we didn't see it   .

We All Fall Down

What a season finale release a plague onto the whole world that worse than last year finale with warehouse being destroyed so they actually top it   . I haven't really been excited for this season the episode haven't wowed me in fact this season has been rather average no fantastic artefact and storyline has been boring bring Jinx back all he seems to do is mope around this season. What was the point of bring him back if he really wasn't needed for this season ?.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well talk about nice guest star James Master is rather famous in sci-fi tv series so it was great to see him but i am disappointed they killed him off but is he dead because when other women came to crip the body was gone?

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well she could of missed him if she didn't look around

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

She should of known better but that was a very dangerous artefact

Thread