38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 23#23 arksongbird80's post

Well almost dying and never being in danger, I would take not being tied to a table with a long knife hovering over me  
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Well he really tried not to tell her
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 28#28 bala's post

They were destroyed, turn to sand.  Guess they are still tinkling of a HG Wells show

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 8-10-2011 02:09  
I wasn't really sure what it did
The showed the person who died in oldey-time London, he was a just a pile of sand.

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

I liked it, don't know if it is because I like video games, but the whole face your fear thing was neat.  And seeing the Princess with her video game breastplate

Reply 43#43 arksongbird80's post

Well it had come up a few times in the past, again, there ain't all that much of a story ark for warehouse 13, a small one in the background with some monster (artifact) of the week episodes.

Reply 48#48 arksongbird80's post

Cool, really cool, though it was sad that the anarchy sign was what did it.   Pete's Mom is kinda cool, Yippee kaya mother...

Aboout Jinks, we probably either saw the last of him (he never did make any of the opening he isn't in the end of them with Arty and the gang, when the opening scenes end) Not a good sign for a regular.  Either that or he will come save the day.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

We don't know that, he could have gotten the job because he was the best for it, remember he still does has his vibe thing, which make him a little special.

Reply 55#55 arksongbird80's post

Decent episode, see Pete's mom didn't get him to be a agent, she was against.  And Anthony Michael Hall as the bad guy, cool.  At Dragon*Con it was mentioned that we all would know the actor playing the bad guy, but I would never had suspected.

There is some similarities Jordan Hinson (Chloe) and Alessandra Toressani (Zoe) especially with blond hair.  Jordan's face is a bit more angular and Alessandra's is a little more fuller.

Reply 59#59 arksongbird80's post

Arksong - She was believing she was going to die, so she would.  That is what i understood Lena saying.  

Carlorica - I agree with you about Jinx, I was having the same thing when he didn't take Claudia's calls and when he did, his reaction wasn't him.

Reply 62#62 arksongbird80's post

It's an artifact, by using her own fear, it creates the situation.  She gets rid of the fear, no more things trying to kill her

Reply 66#66 arksongbird80's post

I agree that something is up with the watch, but i don't think it turns back time or he would have used it, I have been wrong before, we will just have to see next year.  I am not sure, but I think Mrs Fredericks was tied to the Warehouse in some way, so when it was destroyed or maybe a certain artifact she was destroyed.

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Maybe Artie becomes the new Mrs. Fredericks

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Well since we have another season coming, I am pretty sure they are going to build a new warehouse somewhere.  There are still artifacts out there, that is their job to find the artifacts.  Or he is able to turn back time as Ark says and saves the warehouse.

Reply 75#75 carlorica's post

Macpherson's watch was never used for sure, it is speculated that it has something to do with time.  I am betting it does also.

Reply 80#80 bala's post

It is the same as last year's Christmas episode, has no bearing on the storyline.  So don't read too much into it.  it is just about fun and Christmas

Reply 2#2 bala's post

That is what it looks like, though HG seems back on the team.  I like Claudia, and it would be kind of cool to see her as the bad guy, with the mix of technology and steampunk

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I am starting to think that the evil isn't a person really.  I think it is making Artie paranoid and afraid that Claudia is evil, basically a self-fulfilling prophecy.

38 12
Thread