Thread
Printable Version

Hung Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Take the cake or are you packing

Well what a way break to the guy girl on a cake i screwed you boyfriend that was harsh. Tanya trying to lecture the new guy but ending up doing him was rather amusing but Ray being bathroom was priceless. . Ray cop client was brutal

Reply 5#5 bala's post

What Lenore did to the girl in the cake shop was cruel but how long it took before she realised it was her boyfriend she was talking about was amusing and what was Tanya thing when she banged the opposition in the toilet

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well she had to assess the competition and she did that

Reply 7#7 bala's post

The cat fight in the toilet would of been better if Tanya managed to get Lenore's head in the toilet

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well i loved how she walked out afterwards and teach the class

Mister Drecker or EaseUp On The Whup Ass

Well meeting ex student certainly put him in a difficult situation and just when Lenore does sink any lower the girl blackmails her into getting a flat screen was amusing. Who would thought she was a real cop

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Ray thinking the former student might be his new client was amusing but ringing her back was a mistake and Sandee asking for a TV and blue ray was crazy

Let's Not Go to Jail

Ray formal student doing him various position was disturbing to see but stand up the cop really got him into trouble i can't wait to see how he get out this mess

Reply 12#12 bala's post

What the former student said while in the car made it sound more disturbing and Lydia wanting a burglar was amusing but the end was great

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well i have say she was rather skilled at some of the position very educational .

We're Golden or Crooks and Big Beaver

Well you just knew he would end up getting out of trouble using his skills

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Tanya should of know better than to replace Ray with Jason without letting Lydia know considering Ray is supposed to be known for the size of his manhood, Tanya handcuffed to the lamp post was amusing

Money on the Floor

Well this was a good episode but getting air sick in middle of what he was doing was a put off and trust ray new client turning out to be a man is going to be priceless

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Sandee pimping out her boyfriend to Tanya was interesting considering she would let him do guys and when Ray's shoebox of cash went missing i first thought it was Tanya when she checked her own box and the girl being a guy was priceless

What's Going on Downstairs? or Don't Eat Prince...

Well finding out she was man was a surprise to Ray but it was nice that he still took her to her school reunion was nice but them finding out she was a man was awful.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

You had to fell sorry for Kyla when they realised she was Dan at the reunion but I'm gobsmacked they could tell and what was it that gave it away

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

maybe when he went to the loo

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I would imagine that Kyla would use the ladies and don't the ladies have cubicles so how would that tell them it was Dan

I, Sandee or This Sex. Which is. Not One.

Well Ray ex wife joining the group but when he found out she signed up for practical got him mad and finding out she fake it during the marriage really annoyed him

Reply 23#23 bala's post

The fuss he made about Jessica faking it was amusing

Thread