Thread
Printable Version

Felicity Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Felicity Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 1 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 01:23 ]

I really hate the time Travelling story-line this is drama show not a sci-fi show-that ruin the season for me

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

I thought this was good season, it was a good introduction to the character and her friends

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I agree.  I also really liked her tapes to Sally.  They were used throughout the series, but I think there was a segment in every episode of season 1 where we heard Sally's replies to Felicity.  I missed that a bit in later seasons...especially because I liked Janeane Garofalo as the voice of Sally.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 3#3 waterlilybarb's post

i never quite understood the tapes when i was younger i kept wondering who were tape for ?

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Instead of writing letters they sent tapes to one another.  Sally was an older friend of Felicity - I think she might have been a teacher (but can't really remember).  I just remember they both were going through major life changes and their taped "letters" were a good way to help each other - plus, they were MUCH cheaper than long distance calls.    Remember, the internet was not as prevalently used then as now.

Reply 5#5 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks that has been bugging me few years

Did anyone like Felicity  new hair cut at start of the season ?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I did.

I started watching the first season now and it is sooo sweet! I had forgotten how Noel had acted on the whole Hannah situation... The only thing that really annoys me is the Juli storyline. The rape is fine, but the searching for her real mother is boring.. just because she chooses some pretty stupid ways to get in touch with her.

Episode Titles

Hi, I just wanted to let you guys know that the episode titles to season 3 are definetely out of order. The episodes themselves are right though. I know there are other priorities regarding the maintnance of the site, but maybe someday someone can fix this.
Thanks so much for adding Felicity!!

Thread