27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Ruby & The Rockits Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Ruby & The Rockits Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 00:17 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Why do you have low hopes for this show, Bala?  It doesn't seem that bad.  I need to watch a couple of episodes before I can judge it fairly.  There are so many comedy series out there in TV land.  I wish that they would come up with something totally different that is good.   
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 2#2 penny3760's post

Well your right i should at least watch 1 episode to make fair judgement

good thing about having low hopes is that you won't be disappointed

Ruby and The Rockits 1x01 Pilot

I don't know if Ruby was supposed to have a grin on her face all the time but i think this is a bit of a down turn for David he was good in his early years

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

LOL  i noticed that as well but i think nice concept how she bought the brothers together

Episode 2 Save the Last Dunce for Me

Ruby couldn't keep a straight face when she asked Jordan to zip her dress up but David at the father-daughter dance was creepy

Episode 3 Do You Want to Blow a Secret

Good episode when Ruby picks up Jordan in Patrick's new prized vehicle but gets David to cover her by saying it was he who drove the car until he reveals the secret during a TV interview

Episode 4 It's My Party and I'll Lie If I Want to

Patrick and Audie head off for a weekend getaway but on the way she explained what happened when the lights went out  when they first worked together i thought was funny

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

i have decided wait for this show to be added on here as it not a must-see

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I don't want to fall behind on the currant shows especially with the autumn schedule coming soon

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well you see I'm not worried about that -you know once shows get added they here forever there always gap in the year where you can catch up-think about all the show return after 4-5 episode they take 2 week break before they return . it's a pattern i notice every year.

Ruby and The Rockits 1x05 Papas Don't Preach

Ruby wanting to date an older man who is the new band member but turns out to be gay was funny

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-29-2009 06:52  
Ruby couldn't keep a straight face when she asked Jordan to zip her dress up but David at the father-daughter dance was creepy
Well i think the reason she couldn't keep a straight face was she was panicking that david wouldn't turn up. Yes he was creepy i mean he is a very confused man . i liked the ending where ruby asked her cousin who is girl in the song . i really hope they don't go there it just there limits on relationship.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-5-2009 09:26  
Good episode when Ruby picks up Jordan in Patrick's new prized vehicle but gets David to cover her by saying it was he who drove the car until he reveals the secret during a TV interview
your are the worst babysitter ever .

Ruby seem high maintenance she really panics about taking the car, David seem go along with the plan until he reveal on tv interview. how can stupid must you be to reveal the secret live on TV but Ruby telling Jordan parent he failing chemistry was just icing on the cake. can't either david or Ruby keep a secret ?.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-12-2009 17:53  
Patrick and Audie head off for a weekend getaway but on the way she explained what happened when the lights went out  when they first worked together i thought was funny
Yes it was funny but i thought it was predictable David always a lady man but David try outshrine Ruby party i just don't get why he wouldn't take his party to a club not to Patrick house ?, David seem so obsessed with himself he doesn't want to be a father.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-20-2009 09:27  
Ruby wanting to date an older man who is the new band member but turns out to be gay was funny
David climbing up a tree to help his daughter breaks out of Patrick house but the gay thing was funny . Patrick wife odie dressed as an Indian was funny for david

Episode 6

Wow this was funny episode david meet Ruby attractive Spanish teacher and David asking her out but Patrick also likes her but he's married. Ruby finding out and reaction was very understandable. Lying to ruby about cancelling the date was awful . David falling in love with the teacher all because ruby told her break which made him think she was different

Episode 7

Well just when David can't disappoint Ruby anymore he  decides to allow a magazine reporter accompany him and Ruby on a day of bonding. . He made it all up to lie ruby about remember  her mother but ruby get some payback .

Episode 8

Patrick is named coach of Ruby's soccer team but Ruby's enthusiasm was short lived after they lose their first game but after Patrick admitted he lost the championship Ruby tracked down the coach which was funny

This has just been added

27 12
Thread