Thread
Printable Version

Ruby & The Rockits Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Ruby and The Rockits 1x01 Pilot

I don't know if Ruby was supposed to have a grin on her face all the time but i think this is a bit of a down turn for David he was good in his early years

Episode 2 Save the Last Dunce for Me

Ruby couldn't keep a straight face when she asked Jordan to zip her dress up but David at the father-daughter dance was creepy

Episode 3 Do You Want to Blow a Secret

Good episode when Ruby picks up Jordan in Patrick's new prized vehicle but gets David to cover her by saying it was he who drove the car until he reveals the secret during a TV interview

Episode 4 It's My Party and I'll Lie If I Want to

Patrick and Audie head off for a weekend getaway but on the way she explained what happened when the lights went out  when they first worked together i thought was funny

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I don't want to fall behind on the currant shows especially with the autumn schedule coming soon

Ruby and The Rockits 1x05 Papas Don't Preach

Ruby wanting to date an older man who is the new band member but turns out to be gay was funny

Episode 8

Patrick is named coach of Ruby's soccer team but Ruby's enthusiasm was short lived after they lose their first game but after Patrick admitted he lost the championship Ruby tracked down the coach which was funny

Ruby and The Rockits 1x09 50 Ways to Heave Your Mother

Great episode when Ruby meets her Grandma for the first time but she gives Ruby the cold shoulder. Patrick standing up for Ruby to his mother and his dream was funny

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I thought when Audie was telling David and Patrick off for giving Ben advice on handling a bully at school and then she clipped David around the ear was funny

Thread