Thread
Printable Version

About MY NAME IS EARL & Episode Guides

About MY NAME IS EARL & Episode Guides

Karma is a funny thing.

My Name Is Earl Aired From September 20, 2005 - May 14, 2009 On NBC.

Plot:
Earl has taken one too many wrong turns on the highway of life. However, a twist of fate turns his life into a tailspin of life-renewing events. Earl wins a small lottery, and, after an epiphany, he is determined to transform his good fortune into a life-changing event as he sets out to right all the wrongs from his past.
Before Earl can begin his journey, his inevitable attraction to misfortune surfaces once again. Seconds after winning the lottery, he is hit by a car and while unconscious; the winning lottery ticket blows away. While in the hospital, Earl watches "Last Call with Carson Daly" where Carson says that his success is a direct result of doing good things for other people. It is at that moment Earl discovers karma- and in hope of a better life, he sets out to correct every bad thing he's ever done starting with a grade school geek, Kenny, who Earl used to pick on.

Joining Earl along his quest to cleanse his karma are a few dim-witted friends: hapless brother Randy and the very sexy Catalina. Even Darnell, the owner of the Crab Shack where Earl drinks beer, offers his support. But it's Earl's ex-wife Joy who won't lift a finger to help unless there's something in it for her.

Despite his seemingly limited intelligence, Earl is oddly effective -- and the comedy series, like Earl himself, has a voice and style all its own. Created and written by Greg Garcia, "My Name is Earl" is executive produced by Garcia and Marc Buckland. The series is produced by Twentieth Century Fox Television.

Cast:
Jason LeeEarl Hickey
Ethan SupleeRandy Hickey
Jaime PresslyJoy Turner
Eddie SteeplesDarnell Turner
Nadine VelazquezCatalina

Official Site

SOURCE: NBC, IMDb & TV.com

Watch It Here

How to become a VIP Member.

Thread