Thread
Printable Version

Defying Gravity Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 kellemanske's post

she can't see it for some reason -it testing her faith you don't get everyone on team don't believe it but she's believer which is why she can't see it. it knows it doesn't reveal itself to her because she wants that so bad it know she has faith .

I have to agree she has the faith. But the whole reason why she was chose may not be know until later in the seaon or maybe next season.

Defying Gravity 1x10 Deja Vu

Slow passed episode Jen is annoyed at Rollie for not telling her about Bata and why see cant see it and with Paula failing the landing simulator because of her thumb so Donner get the job but the accident at the end was a shock

Defying Gravity 1x11 Solitary

This was another slow episode in flashback mode but i don't understand why Rollie was told to forget about the accident

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

i wonder why these episode haven't been updated

Reply 45#45 bala's post

They are getting harder to find and it maybe because it is only shown in Canada

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Really?  I've been watching it on SPACE - which is Canada's sci-fi channel, but didn't know it was only airing here.  I know it's filmed in Canada, but it's not a strictly Canadian show.  I just checked the ABC site, and I guess they aren't airing it anymore.  Too bad.  I taped this weeks episode and haven't seen it yet, but I'm liking the show more as it goes on.  it would be a bummer if it gets cancelled before the story plays out.  
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 47#47 waterlilybarb's post

This weeks episode online is only available in standard definition not HD but it is not looking good if ABC have dropped it

Deja Vu

Well another interesting episode but it was slow episode donner seem sign suggest he's more aware of what is happening. paula believe that thing is evil was amusing because she suppose religious believe it was from god but when it doesn't go her way she backtrack says it's evil. .

Reply 49#49 bala's post

It is not looking good if ABC have dropped it from their schedule

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

if canada picks it up it's ok ?

Reply 51#51 bala's post

What a shame that this has been moved from free before the last three episode were added

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Well what can you do we had enough time watch 10 episodes for free

about this epi I liked the most that she really saw a baby
Maybe it is true that they see what they want and that might explain why the biology woman doesn't see a thing...

When are the last few episodes going to show up?  I think they aired already.

Well, ABC seems not to be airing this show right now.  Maybe it will be back on as a mid-season show?
Too legit to quit!

Are the final episodes on here, it sounds like there was more than what I last saw.
Too legit to quit!

Is this show axed for good?

Reply 55#55 xfactor973's post

The last three episode have now been added

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

What a great bunch episode there were at least they gave it some sort of ending not a great one but zoe really did well on venus   .

Thread