36 12
Thread
Printable Version

ReGenesis Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

ReGenesis Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About ReGenesis Season 1-4 Here

I'm so glad this got added as i haven't seen this show and first 2 episode were very interesting. it's a 2 part story-line and it really good. if you like Eleventh hour you will love this show

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well let me know your thoughts

this show will keep me busy for a few days

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

What an ending to second episode it's a  tough decision but i don't blame daisy for what she did.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Did you recognise Ellen page who play the daughter -this before she appear in Film Juno .

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I'm ahead episode 5

I'm noticing the episode are continuing story-line   it will be interesting to see how end the first season as they not explained the bike thing at start of the first episode.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

She was in love with him

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

i feel exactly the same way it's a shame they never caught him .

[ Last edited by bala at 8-7-2009 18:19 ]

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

We will just have wait and see

The replacement for women that got shot that was a very interesting interview technique let her see you naked than insult her and than offer her the job than sleep with her   i can't believe she accepted the job offer after all that .  

Episode 7 i will watch tomorrow

i will give you tonight to catch up

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well let see what happen

we posted at same time -read comment 15

Quote:
That was funny when David got home and Lilith had cooked chicken
i was just going to say that i found it funny also look on her face that look like it took few hours to do and throw it out the window was priceless.

Mick and Lilith decide to go whale watching- David seem fine to let his only daughter wonder off without worry where she is. That what i call a cool parent the fact she gone doesn't really bother him. he so busy

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

She's 15/16 but she feel sorry for him that problem with teenage girl

[ Last edited by bala at 8-8-2009 12:12 ]

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I'm trying watch today episode that were updated

look like your an episode ahead

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Same here i was previous episode when update came back episode 8 well i like how he handle the interview getting his boss in trouble. i don't think call his ex-wife to help with the daughter was a good idea. there needed a chat

ReGenesis 1x09 The Secret War

i didn't know military could do hire outside people clean up their own mess . That so wrong what makes worst there were poor. .

Bob leaving norbac but Sandstorm wasn't worried i guess we wait and see if he was right.

Jill seem pre-occupied with proving she was right she needs to learn to be team player she can't just do whatever she want .

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes but it hard when someone found a mistake with her work and bob figured out what she missed. when she had nose bleed i was thinking she was infected but no she isn't and we getting closer what David did he made a major error bring spanish flu sample to the labs with him in hospital.

Season 1 finale

Wow i can't believe Daisy was back she finger the man responsible for her condition in episode 1 and it was David friend . That was great twist

Wow bird flu with mix Spanish flu combined it was really great to see how the whole thing happen they explained it quite well . David friend was crazy man after all . It was really good season finale finding vaccine.

i probably watch 2nd season in few days   

It was a good season and we find some likeable character put the rewind bit was nice twist in every episode. i really like it when they did rewind sequence and show a different perspective .

It was good season arc and it worked very well :)

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

We still have another 3 season arc story-line

I'm in no hurry to watch them 13 episode can easily be watch in 2 days -we got through first season in 2 days. i have so far watch first 5 episode of the border while you catch up on the last few episodes of this season 1.

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Wow your getting through the episode rather fast

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-9-2009 08:08  
Good episode after the Spanish flu problem David goes to China but is kidnapped by the People’s Liberation Army and ordered to secretly investigate a deadly outbreak that has killed 22 people and bac ...
Yep talk a good story-arc about a women infected by person who i don't know -why would anyone take blood infected person put it in a needle how stupid is that now they have to figure this out-i did find it amusing about the aspirin to treat HIV. it look good season arc-question is can they find a cure. the baby thing is disturbing it really sad to see what going to happen to him . It's a very emotional story-line  

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-9-2009 11:13  
While attending a conference in New York, David chases Owen a petty thief into the city’s abandoned subway tunnels and David discovers that some of the inhabitants share symptoms of a mysterious illn ...
poor Bob finding out that women had partner broke his heart

36 12
Thread