56 123
Thread
Printable Version

ReGenesis Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

That sounds like a good show and i will trust your judgement and give it a go thanks

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I will stop watching Quantum Leap because it is no longer free and watch this i will have about ten days to watch as much as i can

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Just finished the first episode and what a statement the dead will be the lucky ones, looking forward to find out if the boy is cloned

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I have not watched Juno

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Episode 2 i don't know why Daisy was so reluctant to give them his other name with all the evidence put in front of her but what a ending

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Well if the person i was in love with did that i would want to pull the trigger myself or at least let him die of the virus he created

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Episode 3 yes the shooting did come out of the blue but can anything be done for Mick

ReGenesis 1x04 Prions

I am glad that Bob is trying to help Mick and keep Lilith informed

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Episode 5 Jill strung him along after the initial interview but it was the 25% raise and company car that convinced her to take the job. David and Jill sleeping together while waiting for room service didn't help with her decision. That was funny when David got home and Lilith had cooked chicken

ReGenesis 1x06 The Trials

David giving the go ahead for the experimental treatment may have cost the life of another child and Mick and Lilith decide to go whale watching

ReGenesis 1x07 Faint Hope

Wow Lilith offering her virginity to Mick before he dies isn't she only 15 it was a good job the power came back on. The whale watching didn't go to plan it was supposed to be the wrong season but Lilith spots one but it was to late for Mick

ReGenesis 1x08 Blackout

Nice work in figuring out that the blackout was not done by terrorist's but fixing it is another problem

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I had started this before updates but now i will watch today's shows

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I liked the way he tried to manipulate the 24 hours to 3 @ 8 hour working days and Bob leaving i think he was feeling unappreciated. Jill is not pulling her weight in the lab she should of took the help when it was offered

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Episode 10 it is good to see Bob back but his passion for perfume is fascinating and will they let him pursue his love of perfume creation

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Yes great first season i liked the way they tied up the loose ends from episode one and that was funny with the post it note on the bottle had changed to it's all yours

ReGenesis 2x01 China

Good episode after the Spanish flu problem David goes to China but is kidnapped by the People’s Liberation Army and ordered to secretly investigate a deadly outbreak that has killed 22 people and back in Canada Caroline and Carlos are witness to a horrific attack at the site of the International AIDS Conference

ReGenesis 2x02 Escape Mutant

Audrey Graves who has been infected with a new strain of HIV from Africa at the aids conference but she is also 26 weeks pregnant

ReGenesis 2x03 The Cocktail

David has less than two days to discover a drug cocktail that will prevent a premature baby from becoming HIV positive and Mayko and Simon’s investigation of dramatic IQ spikes in children. Ruby McGhee was impressive with her visual memory and i like the way Bob's simple logic is normally the best

ReGenesis 2x04 Dim & Dimmer

While attending a conference in New York, David chases Owen a petty thief into the city’s abandoned subway tunnels and David discovers that some of the inhabitants share symptoms of a mysterious illness and he begins to investigate. While David was in the subway Bob made a friend with a hooker but David getting the wrong idea was funny and Owen thinks his parents don't care because his missing photo in not in the bus shelter

56 123
Thread