Thread
Printable Version

ReGenesis Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

ReGenesis 2x05 Massive Change

This was a little sad when David got devastating news from his father in Vancouver and Jill’s potential cure for juvenile diabetes is compromised.

ReGenesis 2x06 Our Man in Havana

Great storyline with Glenn and with Bob believing that Glenn is beginning to emerge from his coma, Bob enlists the help of Simon

ReGenesis 2x07 Talk To Him

Another sad episode with Caroline’s nephew Glenn fails to respond to his surgery, but does manage one last devastating message. (LETMEDIE)

Reply 43#43 bala's post

The more you watch the stranger Bob gets but he is so intelligent and underappreciated

ReGenesis 2x08 Haze

Bob must try to convince the Mexican officials of the gravity of the situation before all of Mexico City is destroyed by sulfuric acid in the rain

ReGenesis 2x09 Gene in a Bottle

David discovers that his friend who was killed in a car accident was genetically engineering mice. They soon deduce that he had discovered the gene that causes homosexuality and the drug that would suppress the gene!

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Another great season final it was about time that Caroline confronted Wes about his mysterious phone calls but i thought that it was Connor on the other end of the phone call and great cliffhanger

Reply 53#53 bala's post

I just started watching now i know smoking is dangerous but that was over kill

Reply 55#55 bala's post

i just watched 3x01 & 3x02 great couple of episodes after the end of last season we now know David lost 8 members of his team including Caroline but he also lost his dad. Rachel did nice work finding out the discrepancy with Julie's DNA

ReGenesis 3x03 Strangers in the Night

Good episode after David calls Riddlemeyer "insane," and tells him that his advisors have no idea what they're doing the team decides to leave immediately for San Francisco to tackle a mysterious and deadly new viral outbreak. The new virus started after a swingers party at a motel

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Just got to the suicide attempt when David gets to the hospital he tells Owen you do that again and i will kill you and Owen shows the finger i thought that was funny

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Wow at the end Owen going ahead with the operation against David's wishes and not much closer to stopping the virus

Reply 62#62 bala's post

Owen did look like a zombie buy wow Mayko's leg i never noticed that

PS I am glad that when Mayko was experiencing phantom limb pain it didn't put off the courier guy

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-13-2009 21:40 ]

ReGenesis 3x06 Phantoms

Mayko alternative therapy to deal with the pain in her phantom limb seems to working and David falls for Dr. Sabean but with her getting sick it is not looking good

ReGenesis 3x07 One Hand Washes the Other

I am getting curious about Rachel and Weston are they having an affair or on a secret investigation and it looks like Bob is loosing his sight

ReGenesis 3x08 Sleepers

I wonder what happen in the past between Craig and his father

ReGenesis 3x09 Let it Burn

Craig getting attacked by a crazed bear but his father saying his friend was OK i don't think was the right thing to do and i hope Bob gets the operation he wants. I cant wait to see what happens to Riddlemeyer now David knows he listen to his conversation

ReGenesis 3x10 Unbearable

Weston's niece Molly pregnant at only twelve and after all the tests in looks like it is going to be a virgin birth but when Rachel found what looked like Craig's finger when she was doing the autopsy on the bear

ReGenesis 3x11 Adrift

It is not looking good for Bob's eyes and Carlos is bitten by a mysterious insect that looks like a maggot

ReGenesis 3x12 Jacobson's Organ

It is about time we now know what Rachel and Weston were up to and a good result for Bob's eye but the hypersensitive to the emotions of others is strange and did i spot a blooper with Mayko while she was sitting in front of her computer with her legs crossed

Thread