36 12
Thread
Printable Version

ReGenesis Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes bob is but he has aspergers and i think he does well with it  

I'm watching david mother  funeral episode

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-9-2009 14:52  
Another sad episode with Caroline’s nephew Glenn fails to respond to his surgery, but does manage one last devastating message. (LETMEDIE)
That was very sad it was tough decision but that what he wanted

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-9-2009 19:50  
David discovers that his friend who was killed in a car accident was genetically engineering mice. They soon deduce that he had discovered the gene that causes homosexuality and the drug that would su ...
yes that controversial discovery i'm glad nothing came out of it.

The Wild and the Innocent- David argue genetics for Owen defence was interesting-can you imagine criminal used that as a defence . i hope he stay in jail i hate to say this but how chances should he get-he an opportunity and he didn't take it . i wonder what West is up to ?

[ Last edited by bala at 8-10-2009 18:49 ]

Lethargica

Wow jill sick and it's Lethargica and they need find a cure

ReGenesis 2x13- The End

Wow Jill is safe and brother were responsible i love how they created this story-line i love connection they make previous character on the show. What happen to the AIDS women ?. Giving them his car was a surprise   .

ok What a clif-hanger-what is it with suicide bomber-first true blood and now this

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

season 3 i only watched first episode there is a new person in the lab we don't see aftermath but they do flashback.   .  

What a  great season opener know spontaneous combustion in the air

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Wait till you get end of that episode

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

yes i was waiting for you to catch up so in episode 4 you will find out certain babies are immune but over in america babies ain't.

now owen brain surgery was extreme he is still a junkie  nothing going change that.   but trying commit suicide because you didn't stay in prison was bad .

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

i love it when he walk way after spend couple hours in hospital and says  there only so much guilt i can do .

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Wait till you see the aftermath operation it look like zombie

ps: we find out what happen to Meko during the explosion

[ Last edited by bala at 8-13-2009 20:13 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-14-2009 11:49  
Craig getting attacked by a crazed bear but his father saying his friend was OK i don't think was the right thing to do and i hope Bob gets the operation he wants. I cant wait to see what happens to R ...
Yes it getting good i don't know what going happen i can't believe they knew about this didn't tell david working small pox incident on the internet

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-14-2009 13:01  
Weston's niece Molly pregnant at only twelve and after all the tests in looks like it is going to be a virgin birth but when Rachel found what looked like Craig's finger when she was doing the autopsy ...
That was disturbing but seriously a bacteria cause pregnancy

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-14-2009 16:47  
Now what is Bob getting himself involved in
i know i can't believe this an accident and now he think evolve the human population ?

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

look like you have almost finished the season

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-15-2009 14:13  
We find out that Mayko has a six year old daughter that is suffering from aplastic anemia oh wow i didn't see that coming who the father is and Nina is starting to react to the stem cell transplant
yes that was a surprise i can't believe she didn't tell him and he does have a point after all there been in the lab you would of thought she would of told him. i feel bad for David i mean he had no clue and now we just have wait and see. . Does anyone find it odd we never saw David daughter after the first season ?. It's like the show forgot about her ?

Nina is really messed up she one hell of an actress it not exactly see thing she acting quite a difficult role for actress to portray but i think she has done a good job.

i can't believe Racheal is gone at least she died a hero but that hostage situation was a good episode it really was tense episode and you are right this season has been best out of the other 3. It created more drama and suspense.

Wes gone i didn't like him but what an exit I'm glad he survived the suicide attempt and it sad to know how Wes will take her death. but you were right the dream was a bit messed up-sometime i wonder whether David is going crazy he has hallucinate quite a lot of times during the series.

Does anyone find David mobile phone ringtone annoying ? it has annoyed me since first season

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

That because daughter was older 2052

36 12
Thread