Thread
Printable Version

Drop Dead Diva Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Drop Dead Diva Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I didn't fancy this at the start but after 4 episode i decided to watch and this is another good show i have watched the first 5 episode and now not only did Deb die and come back as Jane who is twice her size but now Deb realizes she has lost eight years of her life

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 20:09 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

i will wait for this to get added on here

what is this show about

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

The show tells the story of a shallow model-in-training who dies in a sudden accident only to find her soul resurfacing in the body of a brilliant, thoughtful and plus-size attorney. With a few added twist like working with her fiance the one before she died

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

basically it about women who dies and come back to life but no recognise her [ Last edited by bala at 9-28-2009 18:08 ]

Drop Dead Diva 1x11 What If

Great episode when Jane meets her mother for the first time

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I'm really going catch up if this ever get added on here

Yeah I have seen a few episodes and really liked this show. Hope it gets added.

Reply 8#8 gabsimom's post

It does seem that this site has difficulty getting lifetime shows on the site

There 2 episode behind on Army wives and it took them more than a year to add The starter wife .

i have no idea how long we will have wait for this show

Drop Dead Diva 1x12 Dead Model Walking

Good episode i liked it when the old lady that did want to sell her house to a developer because of her loved one and then afterwards admitted he was under the floorboards

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

i watched first episode it's not bad show

I'm now on episode 4 and i liking the situation deb is finding herself in.i so wish this got added on here i got fed up of waiting i mean the season is finished few weeks back. i love the fact cases showing different parts of deb as Jane and how she learnt to see her flaws through Jane.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-28-2009 13:55  
Great episode when Jane meets her mother for the first time
Yes and it was a very interesting episode a women switch at birth. it does Jane has not become comfortable about being a lawyer . i can't believe guardian angel came back   . he disappear then reappears in few later.

This really is a great show i just wish other member could enjoy it on this site. i really want review every episode but that seem unfair as I'm only one who is actually watch other site.   

it a cute little show that some interesting cases

Episode 13 season-finale

What a bombshell at the end Jane's married

Reply 14#14 bala's post

We have to wait till summer next year for season 2 but the first season was great

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

I'm glad it been renewed

They started airing this on Living TV a few weeks back so I sky plused it. I watched the first 6 episodes and it's a really good show. I hope it does get added so I can go straight through into Season 2 when it comes back in June.

2x01 Would I Lie To You

Great returning episode were we find out why Jane's married but winning the legal battle to get the treatment for the little girl was great

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good episode and i figured they would find a way out for her and i think 7 years was clue as why she didn't know .

2x02 Back From The Dead

Jane seeing Deb everywhere and all because it was Deb's birthday was a nice way to remind use who Jane was before the accident and Fred putting Kim in her place was great

Thread