Thread
Printable Version

Drop Dead Diva Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

9 years a long time to be missing, but turning up from dead was interesting case. i did find it funny  when he used same pick up techniques she wrote about on the writer who was his client . it was great to see Ricki-lake guest star it really ages since i seen her in anything. . it must hard your own son doesn't even know you existed

2x03 The Long Road to Napa

Who would of thought that Kim has a heart when she managed to get the baby back for her friend after initially dropping the case and Jane and the cheating husband was funny. I wounder if Kim is or is not pregnant with Grayson's baby

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Same here i can't tell with Kim but i think it would make for interesting story-line you just can't picture it can you her being a mother

2x04 Home Away From Home

Nice episode when Jane steps in to help Teri's cousin from facing deportation charges and the photo from Deb's past that helped the case against the coach

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yes it was nice episode but it lucky he turn out be born north korea otherwise he would got deported.

2x05 Senti-Mental Journey

Nice episode with Jane helping her mother and getting her parents back together but Grayson risking his job to get his clients money back was great and Jane learning about Grayson's past that not even Debs knew was interesting

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well your right it was about time we met Jane parents and i love the fact that they could regulars on the show but i don't think they will. Kim romance with her boss this ain't going end well . Being honest doesn't always get the girl but i still can't believe Fred told that women he was in love with someone else. .

2x06 Begin Again

Good episode With Jane spotting the empty CD case and saving one of the singers in a pop duo from a murder charge and Fred trying to still make Stacy jealous was funny

2x07 A Mother's Secret

Great episode when Deb's mother requests Jane's help with a legal matter which turns out to be  Deb's half sister and Kim and Grayson work on a custody case involving a dueling couple's pet chimp but what a great chimp with it's sign language

2x08 Queen of Mean

Another good episode with Jane coming so close to telling Grayson the truth about Debs after he won his case

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes the mother secret was good i mean it's difficult Deb to think she been replaced but wow that actress that played Sam has really grown up. The monkey case was good. .  i did think it was ironic that Deb was giving Greyson dating advice about Venessa.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-2-2010 08:08  
Another good episode with Jane coming so close to telling Grayson the truth about Debs after he won his case
Great episode, Cybil Shepard was great . When she drop Jane lawyer than re-hires when she find book contains her medical problem end her as a fashion designer.

2x09 Last Year's Model

Good episode with Stacy and Fred both having trouble serving divorce papers but Molly making it hard for her husband was great and Stacy and Fred have the first diner date even lo it's on a tight budget. Grayson seeing Deb's in the hunted house was interesting

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes a good episode quick thinking by Deb to get that women to show reasonable judgement. As for Kim finding out why she got case must been hard but at least he said he won't get invloved anymore.

Stacy and Fred have the first diner date- i think that due to her overhearing how he feels about her.

2x10 Will & Grayson

Good episode i liked the was Fred manipulated Stacy for a hug but when they were looking for a trashy type to go undercover and all looked at Kim was funny

Living TV (UK and Ireland) are starting Season 2 of this in a couple of weeks time

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-16-2010 11:29  
Good episode i liked the was Fred manipulated Stacy for a hug but when they were looking for a trashy type to go undercover and all looked at Kim was funny
It was kind of funny but she got the confession helping Jane out.

2x11 Good Grief

Good episode when Jane and Grayson take on the case of a man who is coping with the loss of his wife by dressing as a clown but Jane's dream's about the real Jane was interesting and it's about time Fred revealed his feelings to Stacy.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes that some grief the guy was dealing with but i am glad Jane manages make him realise it was no good. Jane dream was interesting and it has meaning as well because can you imagine someone else living in your body no-one knows your dead apart from Deb.

2x12 Bad Girls

Good episode, the song and dance routine in Jane's dream was amusing and nice work by Stacy in spotting the time stamp of the photo but what sort of mother would let her daughter take the blame

Thread