Thread
Printable Version

Drop Dead Diva Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x13 Freeze The Day

Good season finale, Fred's reaction to Stacy's kiss and the consequences of his interruption was amusing, Jane's cryogenics case was interesting and wow what a ending next season should be great

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-31-2010 06:12  
Good episode, the song and dance routine in Jane's dream was amusing and nice work by Stacy in spotting the time stamp of the photo but what sort of mother would let her daughter take the blame
I know but it always in the details I liked the flashback. Some parents really think they know the best for their kids don't like it when other people make there kids look bad.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

i saw that ending coming a mile away i just hope he doesn't body swap because that would be absurd.

What a great surprise to have this added today

I am in the race

Was an interesting show, nothing spectacular, plot been used in a few movies, but don't think a tv show

I am in the race

I think the premise that memories stay with the soul, but knowledge with the body is a bit too convenient. The show has some funny moments though, I've watched season one, but lost interest after that. And if I was Grayson, I'd definitely think Jane is a stalker, with her becoming friends with Deb's best friend and all these things I won't write now because they're kind of spoilerish...

I am in the race

Great episode i cant believe i forgot how Jane died

In the beginning, I really was not impressed by the episode.  Not much for watching blonde fluff.  I was pleasantly surprised by the end of the episode.  Brooke Elliott's acting is superb.

I am in the race!
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

i am in the race

ok wasnt sure if this would be my cup of tea but i think i quite like it. might have to watch some more before i make up my mind
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

we're in the race

vaguely interesting story line - we're not sure how long they can milk different stories off the same premise
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Racing to the finish

I'm with Munch. I tried watching this episode when it first aired here in the UK but only got through about 10 minutes before turning off so I was expecting it to be a struggle to watch. It's not a show that I'll be watching again in a hurry but it wasn't as bad as I had first thought. I liked Jane/Deb's way of dealing with the woman whose husband cheated on her but I know that if I continued watching that the whole issue of Greyson working there not knowing would annoy me!

Drop Dead Diva Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres June 19, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by shinny at 6-20-2011 22:38 ]

3x01 Hit and Run

Stacy made a great intern for the celebrity bad boy case who was accused of the hit-and-run especial with the position of the driver set and the butty call case with the bill board was amusing

Hmm, here we go again with the Grayson and Jane/Deb storyline. I think they should have killed that off last season. I'm fed up of it already!

Reply 3#3 shinny's post

They should of left him with total amnesia after the accident but her dream was amusing when all the guy said they were Grayson

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yeh, that was funny!

Reply 3#3 shinny's post

I have to agree they should of kill him off or at least keep him in a coma now she is his best man -can women be best men ?. i always women could only be bridemaid ?.

3x02 False Alarm

The way Teri found out about her boyfriend who wasn't a real fireman was amusing but finding out he was also responsible was disturbing, Fred trying to be romantic and swallowing her earring was priceless

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-11-2011 18:47 ]

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well it was rather disturbing but he always play bad guy so i wasn't surprised.  Deb giving her wedding book to greyson was amazing

3x03 Dream Big

The way Grayson eventually asked his future father in-law for her hand in marriage was amusing and Jane winning her case was impressive but thinking she deleted the messages before he listened to them was priceless

Thread