Thread
Printable Version

Drop Dead Diva Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x12 Bride-a-Palooza

Grayson and the judge going to Jane about the medieval trial was amusing but Jane and Grayson both winning their cases was great and about time Stacy has been given a new costume

'Drop Dead Diva' gets fourth season

Drop dead? Not yet. Lifetime is getting a fourth season order to Drop Dead Diva.

The body-swapping drama series received a 13-episode order. “Drop Dead Diva is a signature series for Lifetime that continues to resonate with audiences with its heart and humor,” said Lifetime president and GM Nancy Dubuc. “We are thrilled to bring it back for another season.” The show has averaged 2.3 million viewers and its third season finale is this Sunday.

Source

3x13 Change of Heart

What a strange case with the death-row inmate who wants to donate his heart to his dying sister but what Kim said to Tina sounded hard and what a surprise that Stacy covered up for Deb six years ago and did community service, Parker finding out about his 7 year old son was hard on him and you can understand why he was angry and what an ending with Stacy spilling the beans about Deb being Jane to Grayson after they kissed

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

So glad that Grayson *finally* knows, but you would think if they were soul mates he would have noticed before.  

LOVE love love the judge!!  He's such a keeper.  Changing his plans to go to italy with Jane.  He in looooove.  That's so great.

Stacey has been such a pill over the last few episodes.  Glad she had some serious problems to bring her back to the ground.  I'm feeling so bad for Fred, but maybe they'll work it out.  Humm  Not sure if that's what's best.

The heart/'deathrow story was great especially seeing as how the inmate was able to get around the whole lethal injection.  Great!  well done.

Parker has a kid.  Kim got her partnership basically so Parker could leave the office to someone he trusted and go chase after this makeshift family he now has.  IDK about this story line.

Now that I've FINALLY caught up with everyone else I'm onboard with season 4!!   heheheh
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-19-2011 19:25  
Grayson and the judge going to Jane about the medieval trial was amusing but Jane and Grayson both winning their cases was great and about time Stacy has been given a new costume
Yes this was an amusing case but imagine if all cases were sort out in a duel

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Well this really felt more like a series finale with Jane moving on and go for her happy ending and give up on greyson but who know what will happen 4th season

Drop Dead Diva Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres June 03, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-16-2012 13:03 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I thought this was cancelled

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I think it's the final season

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well i don't know about you but i am rather bored of this show first 2 season were good but last season was awful so i am not sure if i will watch it but knowing my luck i probably watch this out of boredom from summer

Reply 4#4 bala's post

After investing in the first three seasons I'm going to see it to the end

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yeah that the annoying thing isn't it i have same problem with Army wives

Reply 6#6 bala's post

It was you that got me hooked on that one along with a few others

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

We both hooked each other on tv shows you responsible for all Aussie shows i watch

Premiers tonight!!!!! Yay

Welcome Back

Well interesting case with Jane case but i am going miss Fred the new angel really annoys me based first impression

Reply 10#10 bala's post

hes very cocky and we're use to fred being goofy.  Should bring good dynamic.    LOVE that grayson has finally caught on, but honestly I think i'm over him and deb. Bring on the judge!  He likes jane for who she is now    

Good first episode.  Great case.

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

Fred isn't goffy he's more likable than the new guy

Home

Wow I teared up at the unchained melody serenade!  LOL

I really don't think it was too much of Jane to ask for a Business plan. It's a great idea but does need to be thought out.  What is Kim Kardashian's (hate her) character doing.  Trying to come between Jane and Stacey?  And why??

THe new angel is very proactive...

Reply 13#13 arksongbird80's post

Well i like the twist in the case finding out the boy was kidnapped but he really should count his blessing since you would thought he would mad at him for taking him away from his mother but the fact she drug addict made it the right decision.

The New angel is rather a great force and how he is able to make Jane life more intresting compared to Fred who just let her boss him around certainly changes the dynamic

Thread