28 12
Thread
Printable Version

Sons of Tucson Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Sons of Tucson Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Has anyone else seen the pre-aired pilot i think this was good with Ron on the till in this episode reminded me of the part he played in Reaper

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 22:52 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

is it any good ?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Yes with Ron (or better known as Sock) playing the same type of roll a lazy but do anything for money character this has got potential

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

That the problem i always found him annoying

Well i gave the first episode a chance it's not too bad

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I watched it again because it's been along time since it was released

1x02 The Break In

Ron convinces his buddy Glenn to pretend to rob the Gundersons after a neighbours is robed only so he can swoop in and save them – and hopefully move into the house but Glenn's becomes a nuisance

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

yes he became hooked at stealing things because his wife made him angry.

1x03 The Golden Ticket

Ron befriends a police officer in hopes of getting a free pass from the cops but using alpacas to smuggle drugs was stupid

1x04 Family Album

Robby's teacher is suspicious of Ron's behavior so Ron and the boys set out to create 15 years of photo history after he invited her over for a family dinner

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-27-2010 14:50  
Ron befriends a police officer in hopes of getting a free pass from the cops but using alpacas to smuggle drugs was stupid
Well it was stupid to even attempt to befriend a cop

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-5-2010 11:54  
Robby's teacher is suspicious of Ron's behavior so Ron and the boys set out to create 15 years of photo history after he invited her over for a family dinner
i don't think she was suspicious but the story he told was unbelievable, if he kept the story simple than none of it would of happen.

“Sons of Tucson” Canceled

Fox has yanked the low-rated Sons of Tucson off the schedule and will just shift American Dad back into the Sunday 9:30p time slot.

Fox plans to burn off the remaining Sons of Tucson episodes this summer on Sundays at 7:30pm.

Additionally, Fox confirmed that ‘Til Death is officially dead after this season. That there have now been multiple reports confirming  it is canceled…makes me wonder if it will yet live again somehow! ‘Til Death will have it’s season finale on June 20.

Source

1x05 Chicken Pox

Gary dancing in his underwear when his class was watching on the web cam And Cathy and Bethany coming over so Bethany can get exposed to the pox was funny

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well i actually surprise school could afford a webcam for sick students?. The janitor correcting teacher notes was funny as well.   

How did i guess he had missals when he was a kid and not chicken pox.. Drop the kid when realise it was wrong on so many levels-you don't drop 5 year old on a concrete floor but i love his line 'I'm fine' was nice touch.

1x06 The Debate Trip

When Angela volunteers to watch Brandon and Robby which ultimately leading to Brandon being homeless on the streets and Robby locking her in the shed

1x07 Father's Day

Ron trying to pretend the game came from their father was nice but Robby sending himself in the post was funny

1x08 Gina

The boys hiding in the closet when Gina's ex came back was funny especially when Robby tried to explain what they were doing

1x09 Dog Days of Tucson

Ron dog napping and then returning them for the reward will give someone the wrong idea to try it for themselves and Robby eyes from his allergy made him look like an alien

1x10 Kisses and Beads

Gary wanting to get a kiss of Molly was amusing but the party Ron put on the help Gary an himself i knew would back fire but Gary kissing the other girl has landed himself a girlfriend

28 12
Thread