Thread
Printable Version

Sons of Tucson Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

is it any good ?

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

That the problem i always found him annoying

Well i gave the first episode a chance it's not too bad

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

yes he became hooked at stealing things because his wife made him angry.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-27-2010 14:50  
Ron befriends a police officer in hopes of getting a free pass from the cops but using alpacas to smuggle drugs was stupid
Well it was stupid to even attempt to befriend a cop

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-5-2010 11:54  
Robby's teacher is suspicious of Ron's behavior so Ron and the boys set out to create 15 years of photo history after he invited her over for a family dinner
i don't think she was suspicious but the story he told was unbelievable, if he kept the story simple than none of it would of happen.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well i actually surprise school could afford a webcam for sick students?. The janitor correcting teacher notes was funny as well.   

How did i guess he had missals when he was a kid and not chicken pox.. Drop the kid when realise it was wrong on so many levels-you don't drop 5 year old on a concrete floor but i love his line 'I'm fine' was nice touch.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

The Debate Trip- yes this was an ok episode but get confused between a coke drink and an alcholic drink  was amusing.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Father's Day- yes Robby sending himself in the post was funny but i wanted to see how far he would gone before parcel man notice a kids on inside?

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Gina- Robby explanation was amusing but bees were great payback

Thread