91 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fringe Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Fringe Season 2 Here

Click Here For The Fringe About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Fringe on VIPTV.net
[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 22:42 ]

A New Day in the Old Town

Great season opener i really liked it   . I don't know what i think new FBI agent it's too early to tell.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

This was a great episode i thought Olivia arriving late for her own car crash was a great opening and the shape shifter from another universe, and with a nice twist at the end

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

i saw the twist coming as soon i saw device on the ground

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Because he shot her i didn't see it coming

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well i had suspicion why was the device on the ground-if it was smart it would taken device now it is stuck in that body

i think that was his goal. he can now get all the info he wants from olivia because she trusts him.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 7#7 angel-87's post

unless i'm Mistaken did anyone see a problem with this - first time it swap bodies it took 2-5 minutes for it change faces yet are we suppose believe after the gun shot it had 90 seconds to convert it's face to his-does that make any sense to you lot?.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Well spotted that why i missed it the first time

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

i think this shows the diffrence between fans i mean i bet most people accepted it as part of story-line the thing

night of desirable objects

Ok look Olivia has develop a superman power . I'm am not going ruin it for those who haven't seen the episode and it look like Charlie or object that is Charlie now has force her to remember.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

That was a close call for Peter and Olivia has got a sense of hummer when the doctor asked about her short term memory

Yeh, it was a very close call for Peter. Another inch and he'd be a gonner! Super hearing eh? Not sure I'd like that, I'm sure it would drive you mad. Maybe that's what Sam meant about the headaches. I'm sure hearing all of that noise would give you a super headache too.

I liked the end part where Peter and Walter's bond got stronger. We know that Walter went to the same lengths to get his son back, but at least his efforts worked out better than the scorpion baby!

IT was a cool ep and I love the fact that Oliva has a super power. It kind of makes the story line of hers better. She seems to be the one that they want and this gives them a reason.

Anyone else having probs with sound on ep 3

Dont have any sound at all on episode 3.......is it just me?
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

Reply 15#15 iklemiracle's post

it has been fixed but what an episode an human bomb . That army guy discovered conspiracy none fringe team know about-what observers up to are they good or evil ?.

They are evil and out to get Walter. he is the only one who can stop them.

Momentum Deferred

So what a great episode and we now know what bell warned her about.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

They went through enough heads before they found the right one but i am glad Olivia realised that Charlie Francis wasn't who see thought he was

Great episode.

Nice physics lessson with the momentum and the car.  Bet she wished he had waited till she stopped at tights, how inconsiderate of him!

91 12345
Thread