45 123
Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

A New Day in the Old Town

Great season opener i really liked it   . I don't know what i think new FBI agent it's too early to tell.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

i saw the twist coming as soon i saw device on the ground

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well i had suspicion why was the device on the ground-if it was smart it would taken device now it is stuck in that body

Reply 7#7 angel-87's post

unless i'm Mistaken did anyone see a problem with this - first time it swap bodies it took 2-5 minutes for it change faces yet are we suppose believe after the gun shot it had 90 seconds to convert it's face to his-does that make any sense to you lot?.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

i think this shows the diffrence between fans i mean i bet most people accepted it as part of story-line the thing

night of desirable objects

Ok look Olivia has develop a superman power . I'm am not going ruin it for those who haven't seen the episode and it look like Charlie or object that is Charlie now has force her to remember.

Reply 15#15 iklemiracle's post

it has been fixed but what an episode an human bomb . That army guy discovered conspiracy none fringe team know about-what observers up to are they good or evil ?.

Momentum Deferred

So what a great episode and we now know what bell warned her about.

Reply 20#20 slade01's post

please remember he was on a tight deadline

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Using other people dreams as a drugs was an interesting concept

Reply 24#24 carlorica's post

yes there trying stop realities from merging

Earthling

Well another great episode turning people to dust was crazy and ending sending back into space

Of Human Action

mind control i figured it was the kid all because he wanted find out his mother but we find out at end that he was an experiment all long.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well she really is evil

The top 10 Things You Need to Know to Prepare for Tonight's Episode of Fringe

August

Well this was an interesting episode an observer named august save a girl because he cares for her-that show human side but i was surprised how he made her important ?

snakehead

wow that was a disgusting episode

Grey Matters

Well so some put Walter brain matter in other people but the ending was odd.

Reply 38#38 carlorica's post

Yeah but him having that power was dangerous which was why it was removed

Unearthed

Am i missing something i though he was dead her FBI partner ?

45 123
Thread