25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

This was a great episode i thought Olivia arriving late for her own car crash was a great opening and the shape shifter from another universe, and with a nice twist at the end

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Because he shot her i didn't see it coming

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Well spotted that why i missed it the first time

Reply 11#11 bala's post

That was a close call for Peter and Olivia has got a sense of hummer when the doctor asked about her short term memory

Reply 18#18 bala's post

They went through enough heads before they found the right one but i am glad Olivia realised that Charlie Francis wasn't who see thought he was

Fringe 2x05 Dream Logic

Interesting episode but Olivia and the business cards was odd but at least she is gonna be fine

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Shooting him in the head was one was to get the shadow back to the body but i didn't know what to expect with the little girl

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Nina from Massive Dynamic thinks that it was a success if this was a success Nina needs to find a new career

Reply 32#32 bala's post

August saving Christine from the plane crash was interesting but making her important by making her responsible for the death of one of their own was strange and Olivia on the big dipper considering she is scared of heights to please her niece was nice

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Peter was a bit careless but lucky when he went in without backup and Walter not being able to remember Peter's number was sad

Reply 36#36 bala's post

That was some great shooting from Olivia but having to let one go to save Walter but injecting the antidote in the right order with out hesitation spoiled it for me a little hesitation would of been more believable

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Your right at the end of 2x04 Momentum Deferred with 3 body shots and a head shot, but other than that good episode

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I liked the fact that they left them alone and what Rose did to put an end to it

2x13 What Lies Below

Good episode i wonder what Walter was talking about when he said he couldn't let Peter die again

2x14 The Bishop Revival

Good episode Walter using the toxin to stop the killer was quick thinking interesting twist and how he hadn't aged from the photo

Reply 49#49 bala's post

That was a close call when Olivia's long-buried ability to distinguish objects from the other universe came active because see was scared

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Walter has a lot to answer for after save the alternative Peter but after he saved Peter the damage was done so if he returned him i don't think it would of made any difference

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I wonder what abilities the other test subjects will have and will Peter want to go to the alternative reality when Walter tells him

Reply 57#57 bala's post

The cancer guy killed five of them in this episode

Reply 62#62 bala's post

It looks like Walter has come to the decision not to tell Peter but will Olivia tell him or will it slip out by accident

25 12
Thread