Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-24-2015 18:43 ]

NCIS Los Angeles 1x01 Identity

I have had a busy morning because i re-watch the first 2 episodes from NCIS and then this one and what a great episode with the NCIS Office of Special Projects (OSP) welcomes Callen back to the team and races to solve a kidnapping case

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

well i hope this get added-it seems like they making us wait

Reply 3#3 bala's post

They are probable getting it all setup to upload in one go so why i was waiting this morning i watched the first two again

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

i know yesterday they managed updated by this time so i don't know what going on. yesterday big update compared to todays shows.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Lets hope they are also doing more than one new show at the same time as daily uploads

The only easy day was yesterday

The second episode wasn't half bad i like more than first episode

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It was a little better kind of made it more along the lines of a True NCIS team. They investigated Navy personnel.

Reply 8#8 carlorica's post

Yes i think you right more NCIS thing but little women really knows how get team working together i can't imagine her and gibbs face off with each other

Predator

Another great episode hatty is really funny- can we bill him . hacking UAV was good episode i mean NCIS never dealt this type of thing but it great original

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Yes Hetty is funny and nice work in getting control of the missile and it would be nice if ever a JAG lawyers turns up that they can get one we know from JAG

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

What a way to make a point about automatic flight plane

good epi and nice ending with Dom talking the guy into flying the missile...

Search and Destory

Good episode but not much excitement i mean guy turn out to be a good guy after all so you really didn't see any justice since he walked away

I was not sure I would enjoy a new spinoff but have to admit it is good.  Not like NCIS, it has a different feel but has the requisite lighter side.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Killshot

Great action-packed episode i mean kelly hu guest star and she was great.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

That was a good catch when he spotted the flash from the sight but loosing the camera button was funny

Keepin' it real

Well money confiting operation under army warehouse control wow just when you think only criminals do that you find most honourable men who serve the Army are just as criminal as real criminals.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Good episode i liked the banter between Callen and Secret Service Agent

Pushback

Well we find out why Callen got shoot from NCIS episode but was left disappointed by it.

Thread