Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Personal

Wow deaks getting shot was great but i love twist who the real target was

Reply 77#77 bala's post

Good episode but a little sad that they didn't know who Marty's next of kin is and Marty saving Kensi before the cavalry arrived was great

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

You just can't keep him down even after getting shot

Harm's Way

Sam manages to get the man responsible for his friend death but what a way killed him

Reply 80#80 bala's post

That was an impressive weapon system

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Yes you would as soon he saw the red dot he  would jumped out the car

Reply 82#82 bala's post

The red dot on his face didn't make much sense because he was driving away from Sam and hit from above

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Well wasn't the red dot reflected from car mirror onto his face ?

Reply 84#84 bala's post

Not bad control for a moving vehicle

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

Well Sam hesitating about it showed some thought before he painted the target

Enemy Within

I can't believe Deaks shoot Hattie

I know, what a great ending. But the kid was great and Deeks with her on the trampoline was funny.

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Deaks was great with the girl and Kensi getting the guys to talk at the car wash was amusing but poor Kensi ending up in the fountain and Hetty face and comment after Deaks head shot was priceless

About the new epi:
The guy getting shot in front of Kensi, then the girl showing up at the house and blowing everyone up. What a day for her.
I must say, Deeks is rising in my ranks for taking such good care of her and not letting her be alone at home after all that. But he really has to learn a lot more before he can understand her completely. I really like that the guys were accusing Deeks of being jalous and Deeks going after the red head and 'getting hit by her car' was pretty funny.

Reply 90#90 kellemanske's post

Yeah she really wasn't expecting that but they got him at the end

I must say, when he trew her in the water, I thought it was for the mic and not to save her from the blast. When he told her to stay under I knew there was something wrong.

Reply 92#92 kellemanske's post

That's one thing i like about this show it keep you guessing plus Kenzie is really growing on me at start of the series i didn't like her but in season 2 i really liking her character

2x20 The Job

Kensi goes undercover as a thief was risky especially with him being so unpredictable but what a way to clean house by destroying it

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

I like this series more than  current season of NCIS

Reply 95#95 bala's post

Yes me too, Kensi and Deeks are great together

Thread