Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

You can see Deeks has feeling for her but she keep pushing him back

Reply 97#97 bala's post

That's what makes them great being able to work together with a little flirtation but lets hope it stays that way

Reply 98#98 codebreaker's post

I think it will this certain give Ziva and Tony a run for their money.

Rocket Man

Eric first undercover assignment almost got him killed

Reply 100#100 bala's post

That was a close call for Eric but the fragile package was amusing

Reply 101#101 codebreaker's post

Well you knew when sam asked about insurance you knew what was going to happen

Plan B

Well finding out Deaks life was like undercover was interesting and how he tried protect his uncover identity but kenzie got a bit shocked

I don't think that his entire undercover was fake. Because of what his friend said: 'does wikipedia know who you are'
But she was crazy jalous when she saw him kissing nicole.
And the ending was prizeless!!

Reply 103#103 bala's post

I was impressed that the twice he died looked authentic but walking away biting a apple was a little cold on the first one

Imposters

Well it did feel Hatty was saying goodbye but it certainly will interesting season finale.

it was clear from the beginning Hetty was going to leave, even if you hadn't seen the promo. But the end showed that she's going to be around for the finale and I'm hoping she'll come back after that.
And I really don't like the new women.

Reply 106#106 bala's post

That was a close call in the bar and Monty the dog didn't look very good but he proved himself, I'm not one for watching trailer so i look forward to the season finale

Familia

This really was a complicated season finale so many thought going on such as new director is related Hatty and that Hatty is related to Mob family and that callign is also related another mob family.  So many thoughts are going through my mind.

yes, but it is interesting to see how they are going to move on from this next season. Cause Hetty and Callen are family enemies, but still Hetty must have helped Callen survive and now again she is saving his life. And Callen is remembering things. Bet it will be a great season opener.

Reply 109#109 bala's post

Callen resigning was predictable and Sam following was nice but the others was a pleasant surprise and if Hatty has convinced them Callen is dead the last thing he should do is rescue Her

Reply 111#111 codebreaker's post

but that's going to happen and everything is going to come out. (or is that just wishfull thinking? )

NCIS Los Angeles Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 20, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

so, 20th is the start of season 3... cant wait to watch...

3 X 01

Well I have to say it was kind of a slow ep but what a cliff hanger at the end. This is going to be an interesting season and can't wait to see where it goes from here.

I am glad Calin is remembering his past. It will be interesting how Hettie explains things to him.

error s3 e1

Not Found

The requested URL /shows/20110921/102640/ was not found on this server.

Apache Server at viptv.net Port 80

Thread