Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x01 Lange, H.

I liked the way Nell and Eric tracked down the others from the phones they brought at the airport and using Hunter was a risky move but at leased it got rid of some of their security

hey guys! i cant open it! its a 404 error always

Reply 6#6 rickman's post

Try the realplayer site

I was a bit disappointed by this episode cause I expected so much of it. But the ending scenes were good.

link not working

Reply 9#9 Anton1968's post

much appreciated

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

let hope Hatty survives that gunshot but i liked double agent with the new boss just when you think she's a bad guy it turmed out it was all an act

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Yeah Taking out Hetty would not do the show any good. Though I do like the previews for this week ep I have seen.

she's back

3x02 Cyber Threat

Kensi getting riled over the lip reading program was amusing but Shawn's dad getting kidnapped for his hacking skills was interesting and I'm glad Callen trusted Hetty enough to not open the envelope

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well who would thought it was son hacked into the firewall but Callen had envelope in his hand but out of respect didn't open it but i wonder if he would if Hatty wasn't there.

trying to watch episode 3 now... but the net is soooo slow! its crap!!!  it keeps on freezing

I loved the episode. The fact that Callen knew who the girl was they were looking for, the fact that he finally started to trust her and now she's gone. The fact that Hetty is back. And the end with the guy blowing the place up convinced that he's going to escape and then being trapped.

3x03 Backstopped

Hunter changing the dynamics of the team by swapping partners was interesting and that guy setting the bomb of in his club without having a way out was amusing

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well it nice see how they reacted to having a different partner and we saw the problems but what a way for Hunter disappearing into another undercover job. Hatty back

Deadline

Well i have to say having the dog join NCIS was amusing and even warmed Sam heart giving him a piece of his sandwich at the end. . Nice plan getting terrorist to leave by making them look like it was a trap.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Deeks phonetic alphabet was amusing considering he is a cop

I also like the dog. Shows how Sam does have a warmer side to him when he warms up to you.

I also like the fact that Calin now know everything Hettie knows. He still does not know how he got to America but I have a feeling that will come out.

Sacrifice

Well kenzie getting beaten up from the other female cop was amusing   . Sam car getting lost was amusing but it's good thing he didn't see what happen to it

Thread