Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 24#24 bala's post

When Eva returned at the docks and the way the two FBI Guys looked at each other you knew she was right about them but she is very head strong and the back story about Sam's car was amusing

Lone Wolf

Well that was one hell of an accident killing women and get knock off the bike but how many secrets does Hatty have?

Reply 26#26 bala's post

well considering that she used to be an agent herself, quite a few I guess

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Sam entertaining the kid was amusing and the bike accident was some sort of karma but Hatty giving Larry time to commit suicide was different

Honor

That was one hell of plan replace that women but i can't believe he didn't check her before she came on the plane. You just knew they switch her at the airport and you would think father double checked when she came back ?.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

yeah but what a great outfit to crawl through the hole in huh
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 30#30 magic4u's post

Yeah it was great outfit it's great that she made effort to do that because she has a great body

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I liked how they all mucked in at the airport in delaying them and rescuing Maeko but the escape from the plane afterwards was impressive

Greed

Well another action packed episode but that guy celebrated a little too early when he got the package but man stuck under the car was amusing but was a helpful witness. Now we know what Sam's secret mission was.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

The guy stuck under the vehicle was amusing but using the fact they saved him to their advantage was impressive and sad what happened to Sam's undercover partner

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I felt sorry about how gullible he was

Reply 35#35 bala's post

He was gullible and the flowers was an amusing side story

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Still can't believe he would steal from Hatty you would thought he would known better?

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Yes he should of known better

Betrayal

Well what Sam had to do was cruel at the end and does anyone know name LL Cool J song at the end ?

Reply 39#39 bala's post

its called No More sung by LL Cool J and Ne-Yo

Reply 40#40 spratt89's post

Thanks i tried look for it in the credits no mention in it

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I suppose with loosing the video evidence she was their only hope of getting a conviction

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Look on her face when she realised he lied to her was awful

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I agree, but it looked like he really cared for her. Although I didn't know he had a wife.
Too bad he has too lie this much for his job.

Thread