Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 44#44 kellemanske's post

There must be a reason why they introduce her on the show somehow it will conflict with his job.

The Debt

Well i had feeling it was all a setup and kenzie was mad when she found out but seriously how long can they keep there feelings inside

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I thought this was a good episode. But the IA guy being the mole was quite obvious.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Deeks killing the unarmed man looked real and after what he said (you want to die hero) while reaching for his inside pocked he would of got what he deserved and it's a good thing Kensi realised it was the red car that was about to explode

Higher Power

Good episode emp bomb was interesting but it getting into wrong hands was predictable.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

What Eric did after Sam failed to track down the highly sought-after Christmas present for his daughter was nice and that was some device stolen from the college

The Watchers

Well look like Hatty has new problem with new boss let see how this will turn out but what a way to make an entrance .

I hate it that they brought in a new boss again. We are only just free of the previous one. (ok, maybe not that just, but still)
And this one really looks like a pain in the ass!

Reply 52#52 kellemanske's post

This one seems a little more difficult to get rid off since last one Hatty appointed -this one is being forced onto her

Reply 51#51 bala's post

That was a crazy way for the new Assistant Director to meet the team but would of been amusing if he got wounded in the process and i wounder what else Jones is hiding besides her IQ

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

I think she's a spy for NCIS either Vance or new guy.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

no, i thought she was personnally hired by hetty just like the rest. But I do think they are going to put her in the field more often.

Reply 56#56 kellemanske's post

Yeah she was but did you notice her sneaking around last year in couple of episodes.

Reply 57#57 bala's post

yes, but I do think that if she is spying for anyone, it is hetty, not Vance and definatly not the new guy.
On top of that, I don't think she would betray the rest of the team.

3x13 Exit Strategy

That was a close call when the vehicle transporting Jada Khaled is almost pushed of the top of the car park but him making it look like a failed attempt could of gone horrible wrong and Hetty the drinks from ops was amusing

Chris O'Donnell and LL COOL J will appear on Hawaii Five-0 in an exciting cross-over event scheduled for May sweeps. Following their appearance on Hawaii Five-0, Alex O'Loughlin and Scott Caan will pop up on NCIS: Los Angeles the following night. More Details Later

Partners

Well 5 years they been partner Sam AND G but having another set of partner as suspect was interesting but her framing him was nice revelation all because he was planning on retire from the service

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Diane was impressive under interrogation but you would of thought Roger would of noticed something after being partners for ten years

3x15 Crimeleon

Kensi looked good with the tattoos but with the killer being like a chameleon to avoid capture made him hard to find but Callen not being the only one to have him and let him go was amusing

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

I agree, that was the best part of the episode
I wonder if he is there to catch the killer of Kensi's father.

Thread