Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 64#64 kellemanske's post

look like next episode Kenzi might get into a bit of trouble

Reply 65#65 bala's post

I can't see the promo so I have no idea but I can't wait to see the episode

3x16 Blye, K.

What a great first part to Kensi's story and with so much evidence stacked against her but the way she escaped was impressive looking forward to the conclusion

3x17 Blye, K. Part 2

What a coincides the car Kensi stole it's GPS took her to her mom's house but going back there knowing it was a trap was reckless and not killing her fathers killer was impressive but Granger killing him was great

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

I agree. This was a good episode. It was nice to have two episodes about Kensi and not always around G. But Granger sticking around is going to be interesting...

Renewed For A 4th Season

Vengeance

Well Sam really bend the rules and it's good thing that he really trusted them because they save the hostages.

3x18 The Dragon and the Fairy

Marty using the dogs to bring down the guard was amusing because it was the way the little dog wrapped his lead around his legs

3x19 Vengeance

I liked the way Marty stopped the secure upload but those Navy SEALs were arrogant and going in not knowing if it was a trap was impressive

3x20 Patriot Acts

Who would of thought the random car accident would uncover a bombing campaign and what a way to make a fool of the FBI

Touch of Death

Well i have to say this episode continues 5-0 episode yesterday and what a good conclusion but finding out why was amusing population control is a scary thought that she believe she was doing god's work is just plain crazy

Reply 75#75 bala's post

I liked this double episode. It had a good build up. But I miss McGarrett in Hawaii 5-0 and I loved the jokes about Danny and Deeks.

Reply 76#76 kellemanske's post

He's back for the season finale

It was nice to see Kenzie and deeks play a married couple but sex dungeon was amusing

Reply 78#78 bala's post

I liked the episode. Especially with the ending where deeks wanted to hear the rest of the story and she wouldn't tell.

3x21 Touch of Death

Interesting conclusion on the crossover episode, who would of thought that Doctor Rachel would start the epidemic with the young but I did like the way they turned over the trailer

3x22 Neighborhood Watch

Pulling a gun on the kid for breaking the window was amusing and hopefully he learnt his lesson for breaking windows and it was obvious the dinner couple were swingers, the furry handcuffs was a nice touch

wow, what a season final. I wonder what's going to happen now, but wow! this has got to be the best season final of the year.

3x23 Sans Voir, Part I

It was obvious from the sound of the shot that hit Renko that it was a sniper in the hills and disappointed they didn't shot the phone out of his hand before he killed Hunter

3x24 Sans Voir, Part II

Wow Callen pulling the trigger on live TV was great

Thread