Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well those guy will do anything to find Hatty no matter where she is that loyalty

The Gold Standard

It was strange not see Deaks not be in this episode but great robbery in plain daylight i was impressed but the episode didn't stop there when they found out fake gold bars was interesting but recovering the right one was great.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I first thought that Deeks would be undercover with the crew, but since he wasn't, I'm curious what he is doing that Hetty is worried about him. And Kensi having to partner up with Granger was funny. Wonder what he meant at the end.

4x09 The Gold Standard

That was an impressive daylight robbery but Kensi having to partner up with Granger in Deeks absence was amusing and Kensi telling the guy to be quiet before kicking him in the nuts was priceless

4x10 Free Ride

Deeks in a dustbin was amusing and Nell looked a lot better as an elf than Eric but what Hetty did for Sam was nice

Drive

I am constantly amazed at how well Kenzie does blend in when she goes undercover but that was close call being made by the bad guys .

4x11 Drive

How did he fall for the phone app to steal a car but I'm sure someone is now working on that idea and the musical birthday card being the key the the computer file was impressive

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

That idea is currently available in America but not over here from what i know but system is expensive .

Paper Soldiers

This was disturbing killed solderers having his tissue harvested was awful but Sam should known better than to make fun of Hetty

Reply 28#28 bala's post

That was funny :-)
first thought he was going to get away with it, but that ending really did it.

4x12 Paper Soldiers

That was disturbing the lengths they went to to cover up what happened to the soldier body after he died but Hetty going undercover was amusing

4x13 The Chosen One

Deeks getting fish that represented everyone was amusing and Callen going undercover not knowing he was a suicide bomber was risky

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well it certainly was exciting since we didn't know either

4x14 Kill House

Parish getting his neck broken was a surprise but dying in the only camera blind spot was a little convenient and the way they took the training team when it was for real was great and Nell disarming the killer was impressive

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes i really enjoyed this episode but all because of the training centre was a bit sad   .

History

Well the fact they he decided to become radicalist after pretending dead for 30 years was surprise

4x15 History

The rock, paper, scissors side story was amusing

4x16 Lohkay

The shop keeper was lucky to get the laptop back but the thief not being so lucky was interesting and Sam was lucky this case being personal became their next case and what arrogances taking Sam hostage in the boat shed

4x17 Wanted

Hetty leaving Sam in jail was an interesting strategy to protect his cover but it's a good job he escaped as the others failed to protect his wife

RED

Why hasn't Red been added to the site.  The 2nd part airs tonight.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread