Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Renewed For A 5th Season

Reply 39#39 arksongbird80's post

Both episode have been added today together and second part wasn't as good as part 1. I don't this spin-off will be very successful because the lead has a problem all her shows somehow get cancelled . This be like criminal minds spin-off it ended after few episode and same thing will happen here. On NCISA the cast seems to get on well.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I like the tension between Callen and the boss of Red team, but I don't know about the rest of the show.. I don't think it'll keep my interest as I'm already annoyed about half of the team members.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Considering it will be the fourth spin-off from the original JAG it has a better chance than most as JAG ended and both NCIS's are still going

4x18 Red, Part 1

That must of been really bad soup mistaking the fish soup for chicken soup

4x19 Red, Part 2

I must admit Red's mobile command post was impressive and no wonder the mystery head shot killer was so hard to find but her getting shot in the back was ironic as that was her trade mark

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-31-2013 16:41  
Considering it will be the fourth spin-off from the original JAG it has a better chance than most as JAG ended and both NCIS's are still going
Well i could be wrong but i think it won't last season we just wait and see.

Purity

This really was quite disturbing situation poisoning people for a belief

4x20 Purity

Deeks wanting to to watch the security footage was amusing and what a thought with all that cyanide being able to kill four million people but the April fools joke on Deeks was amusing

Resurrection

Sam wanting Kenzie to babysit his kid was amusing but didn't want Deaks was amusing but if you are going fake your death the best thing you should do go hiding for a couple of years than take down his enemy. Just saying trying do it stright after was just stupid in my opinion.

4x21 Resurrection

Kensi dragging Marty along with the babysitting was funny and I cant believe that kids luck running while under fire straight into the bad guys car

4x22 Raven & The Swans

Hetty giving the guys a bizarre case involving a mysterious woman was suspicious but it was obvious she was hiding something and the news report about Grace was a great way to catch her attackers

4x23 Parley

Another episode with Deeks going undercover was amusing but she was lucky she was shot in the chest and was wearing a vest

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Yes but she really was a firecracker but would love know what she whispered in his ear ?

4x24 Descent

Deeks about to be tortured after Sam gave them nothing which was interesting and along with Michelle hanging from the building it was a great cliffhanger to end the season

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Yes but i think conversation Sam had with Deeks about him was interesting maybe this may prove Sam he is a good agent if he keeps his mouth shut but that drill does look awful.

NCIS Los Angeles Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres September 24, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

5x01 Ascension

Deeks turning up to the party on the roof was great and Sam thanking him for not talking during the traumatic torture was nice but lets hope Callen don't live to regret not killing him in the car

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Deeks has changed he was thinking about quitting but Sam giving him wind-up teeth was so amusing .
I hope he does change as result i would love to see a darker Deeks this season

[ Last edited by bala at 9-25-2013 19:53 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

you just know he'll be back some time later this season. Otherwise they wouldn't have put so much attention to it.
I liked this episode. Quinn/Michele was lucky that he took her with him to the helipad and didn't just kill her.
I'm looking forward to how Deeks' confession will change things between him and Kensi and how he'll deal with what happened. Although it looks like he realized he can find support with his friends.

Thread