Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x02 Impact

Using Julie King to draw out her boyfriends killers could of been risky as the way they took down the plane it was obvious they were professionals

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Deeks really need time

5x03 Omni

Kensi driving Hetty's pride and joy on the race track was amusing but Hetty's reaction when she found out was priceless and Deeks did seem a lot better this week

5x04 Reznikov, N.

The guy claiming to be Callen's father being shot in-front of him is like reading the last page of a book first and then with 6 hours to find out why isn't my favourite way to start an episode, the cold gun was amusing

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well that the thing about this series they always show the ending and work backwards

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Starting with the shoot out rather than the assassination would of been better

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well i think that was for dramatic effect

I like it that we got some more inside in his past. I bet his father isn't dead an he'll come for him later in the series. Does anyone actually know how come Callen doesn't have any memories from his past? Was he just too young to remember or was there something else behind it? Cause in the past year sometimes something triggers a memory he previously didn't have.

Unwritten Rule

Well that kidnapping of that women did look like she was innocent but the fact she was playing him was sad

5x05 Unwritten Rule

The kidnapping of the girlfriend of a former Navy officer was fascinating as the time and place of the kidnapping was bizarre and one of the nerds sniffing Nell's hair was amusing but her being behind it was novel

5x06 Big Brother

The female 15-year-old hacker compromising national security was surprising but disabling Deeks in the alley was amusing and Callen being the only one brave enough to go in the school as a teacher was priceless, Eric finding out he's the smart one was nice and six years for a date was sweet

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well it scary to think wireless encryption key was able access so many devices .

5x07 The Livelong Day

Hetty's sense of hummer is great and Marty paranoia about mercury was amusing but Kensi and Marty almost getting caught in the toilet was priceless and so glad that bomb was a piece of cake

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well the fact that train driver had no clue he was a pawn in the bomb was sad

5x08 Fallout

All willing to risk their jobs by breaking into the consulate to steal back the technology was great

Recovery

Wow try to hijack UAV to start world war 3 from Rehab center was crazy storyline so glad they got there on time

Seriously running out onto roof and almost fall to the death was a crazy

The Frozen Lake

I really hate writer for what they did to Kenzie that just plain evil i am so sad for Deeks after all of that they send her away

Reply 21#21 bala's post

she'll be back.. They probably needed the space to figure things out anyway, but not knowing when she'll be back has to be torture, especially since he didn't get a chance to say goodbye and the mission is going to be dangerous.
I wonder who White Ghost is, looks like that will be the new public enemy

Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

it just hit too close for comfort with Ziva and tony and now this

5x09 Recovery

The body in the pool while the kids were making out was a little predictable and Deeks posing as a new patient at a rehab centre was great but sex addiction was corny, Heather trying to clime down to the open window from the roof was risky

Thread