Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Good episode it was a shame that Callen didn't get the chance to get reacquainted with Alana

Ambush

Well Hatty was out of building and the kids get play unsupervised and i think they did good job stop the bad guys .Hatty really is great . Vann using her to get budget approved was wrong but she handled it well.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Nice bluff in the bush but where the missiles in the truck that flipped if so that was risky

Random on Purpose

Abby should been smarter than to get kidnapped and Callen action-man sequence was slightly over the top but great to see

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Talk about leaving it to the last second to rescue Abby but nice work with the sign language

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

well as long as there rescue her i wouldn't like to be on gibbs bad side

Brimstone

Well this was interesting turn of events wasn't it white guy who decided to become suicide bomber for what they did Iraq.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Nice team work in stopping the bomber even with the guy in the wheelchair cutting the trigger

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well he was expert it was fast thinking on his part

1x11 Breach

Nice take down by Blye in the kitchen

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yeah but what a way to die

Past Lives

This was decent episode it nice see what happens when a undercover Alias goes away and than come back 4 years to see effect on other people

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Do you think Kristin was telling the truth about Michael not being Callen son

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

i don't know because boy has blonde hair neither mother or him has blonde hair talking bad casting

1x13 Missing

Good episode i was surprised that the blood in the car wasn't tested earlier

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

I hoped for him to stay around longer. He was the newby and it was interesting to see his learning curve...
I'm very curious to how they are going to let this end.

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

This really was great episode i think this probably best episode of the season so far.

1x14

Well using an old lady to create biological Botulism  is rather ingenious

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Nice catch by Callen and Sam pushing him into the water and injecting him was quick thinking

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yes that catch was good, if he threw it wider it would be more difficult to catch.

Thread