Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x10 The Frozen Lake

Kensi punching Deeks after he refused to take the shot was amusing and the fact he hesitated because of their relationship was sad but being reassigned was probable for the best

Iron Curtain Rising

Well Soviet warlord  hiding in America and having a family was intresting case and he certainly provide a challenge for NCIS team but Hattie trying video monitoring was amusing .

Merry Evasion

This was very fun episode of trying protect a girl from kidnappers and i am so glad Kenzie and Deeks got to talk to each other

5x11 Iron Curtain Rising

Zevlos escaping twice was impressive but the shooting in the bank before his second escape was diabolical and Hetty's mobile video monitor was amusing

5x12 Merry Evasion

Lily was lucky her dog got back inside and blowing up their own car in the street ambush was impressive but dropping their phones down the drain was quick thinking and Hetty sending Kensi the perfect holiday gift was sweet

5x13 Allegiance

I'm guessing the killer didn't like having his photo taken but the photographer paying the ultimate price was tragic but Ehsan staying to help after identifying the bombers was brilliant and what a reward for his help

5x14 War Cries

The woman at the bus-stop complaining about the guy sleeping on the bench was amusing as he was an undercover cop who caught the guy who stole her bag but finding two bodies was a surprise and Sam setting G up on a blind date was amusing but the way Nell handled herself was awesome

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yes i am glad they are giving her more active role on the show but i think they are pushing it a bit too hard for Nell to become NCIS agent unless Kenzi is leaving the show and Nell becomes Deaks partner

Reply 32#32 bala's post

hope not. I love Nell/Eric in Ops

5x15 Tuhon

A tee shirt and two batteries to take out three men was impressive but the guys in the lift should of made a better effort to hide their tattoos and what a plan at the safe house

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

it was impressive

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I loved the take down in the life as for professional hit-men they barely moved before they were out cold

5x16 Fish Out of Water

Deeks bagging a red herring was amusing and Talia was lucky she collapsed while the the guys, Kensi missing the shot after seeing his face was surprising

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Who do you think he is? Best I can come up with is her father, but he looks kind of young for that.

Reply 38#38 kellemanske's post

Brother or ex-husband

Zero Days

Well look like he her ex husband so that should be interesting and good episode trying stop zero day

Spoils of War

one hell of a rescue operation for Kenzie and Deaks becoming a torturer was interesting character development.

5x17 Between the Lines

It's a good job it's only Granger who knows Kensi has disappeared in Afghanistan and no wonder Sam was calm being held at gun point as he had taken the bullets out

5x18 Zero Days

Eric not taking what he could hear while playing on-line with Ira was surprising as there was plenty of gunfire and no wonder Kensi didn't take the shot on Jack as they were going to get married 9 years ago but Eric saving the day when Ira bailed was impressive

5x19 Spoils of War

Sending their own men to Afghanistan to rescue Kensi was an interesting surprise but that photo did look real and I'm not surprised Deeks was willing to torturer after seeing that photo

Thread