Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x20 Windfall

You can understand why Hetty assigned Nell to join Deeks in the field while Kensi settles back in and that was some welcome committee from the back of the van

5x21 Three Hearts

After Paul's arrogance during interrogation they should or realised the safe word was a trap but I had a feeling Olivia was involved right from the kidnapping

5x22 One More Chance

It's a good job Deeks spotted the booby-trap in the mobile-home as that was some explosion and Sam going all out the get the girl back safe was great

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yes but mask man get away at start was amusing hiding in a flash mob

Exposure

Doing bad things for a good cause is never a good idea

5x23 Exposure

The news reporter announcing who was responsible for the deadly explosion at the military charity event did seem to of jumped the gun but she obviously though she could trust her source

5x24 Deep Trouble

Sam chucking back their hand grenade was karma and quick thinking and the team being suspicious of Hetty being called to Washington was great as they are a close team but what a cliffhanger being stuck on that submarine

NCIS Los Angeles Season 6 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres September 29, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

NCIS Los Angeles Season 6 Promos

NCIS: Los Angeles 6x02 Promo [HD) "Inelegant Heart"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-14-2014 09:04 ]

NCIS: Los Angeles 6x03 Promo "Praesidium"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-14-2014 09:05 ]

6x01 Deep Trouble (2)

I forgot comment on this with amount of shows i watch daily it easy to miss some shows and now i have time to catch up. This was great conclusion to the season finale and it did look like no way out but escape and sinking it was impressive.

6x02 Inelegant Heart

Hattie being called to Washington to answer for her management with oversight committee look  like she might be in trouble but trying audit her department was amusing  

6x03 Praesidium

Finding Vance was behind it was amazing even Hattie was impressed and all to protect her was great but faking the fainting in court room was amusing i knew it was a fake out but who going tell her about her house will be priceless.

6x04 The 3rd Choir

Trust Hattie to get him but shoot him in the leg was amusing

6x05 Black Budget

The main witness going Mexico to hide out was understandable but finding out he was money man behind the stolen money from black budget was a nice twist and those women were very amusing

Thread