Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

NCIS: Los Angeles 1x15

When Mckensey got shot was great way to start the episode we find out how it happens-i love how tricked bad guys into making money transfer ahead of schedule .

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I thought the mail man looked suspicious from the start but the uncover operation in the bank was great i hope Kensi can find her fathers killer

Full Throttle

Great episode and it was all because his sister wanted to stop him from racing

Reply 43#43 bala's post

It was good to see the mystery driver was a woman and Calam failing driving school was funny

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Well that wasn't really a surprise but driving school was funny .

1x18 Blood Brothers

Good episode that was great control in not killing the guy that organised his brothers drive-by shooting

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes it was some great control but you kind of knew they would talked him down

Hand-to-Hand

Well i really like that surprise who would thought that guy was an undercover cop and Hatty has offered him a job ?

yeah i pegged him as a cop when he complained about sam joining the team.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

He must be the replacement for the one that was abducted and hasn't been found yet
Brenda: ...I like to have answers before I ask questions.

Reply 50#50 tycoonworld's post

Yes but what happens when he's found unless they are indirectly tell us that character is dead ?.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Then he will either have less cases as liaison to LAPD or HE will die or disappear...
Brenda: ...I like to have answers before I ask questions.

Reply 52#52 tycoonworld's post

I think that the missing one is going to turn up death. He has been written off, hasn't he?
But what's up with the liaison officers and NCIS! first Ziva and now here with this one...

Reply 53#53 kellemanske's post

Well actually they haven't actually told us

what's up with the liaison officers and NCIS? -it certainly would be good idea They need one because what happens in this episode.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Good episode and with Jason the undercover cop joining the team but will he be a regular

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

i imagine so

Fame

a bit surprise to watch this show today as i was used watch it with NCIS tomorrow but it look like move this show to Monday. Good episode and nice nickname new guy the temp but only one episode and decides to take a undercover assignment?.

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Kensi was unlucky that the girls step dad blew her cover but nice rescue from the guys and i wounder how much they spent on the card

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

it was over $500 mark

Found

After all that they kill him off

Thread