Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

but we kind of knew he would be killed in the end. Since the actor was no longer with the show.

Reply 61#61 kellemanske's post

I didn't know that, and even if he isn't on the show anymore, they didn't have to kill him.  They could have had him leave NCIS due to a disability attained from his injuries or PTSD. The one thing that will be interesting will be how his death affects the others in the long run.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Quote:
Originally posted by kellemanske at 5-4-2010 20:39  
but we kind of knew he would be killed in the end. Since the actor was no longer with the show.
We assume he was dead but the start of this episode gave us hope he wasn't but he went out a hero

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Nice bluff tying the block to the other agent and dropping him into the water to get him to talk and Callen with his face covered on the roof allowing him to shot first

I refuse to read spoilers, but if tonight's episode proves true, I'll .

Reply 65#65 waterlilybarb's post

Well i don't think she will

1x22 Hunted

Good episode I'm glad Callen stopped Hetty from resigning but Rick Medina being one step ahead was suspicious

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

I loved the interaction between Hetty - Vance and Callen. Also Mo was a real lifesaver and I sure hope that he won't be punished to hard. Also a good scene with the 'I'm your brother, you're my brother'

Burned

Good episode and let's see what answers they will get

Reply 69#69 bala's post

So will we find out what the G stands for next week

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Who knows

NCIS: Los Angeles 1x24

Still have no idea what G stands for

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Interesting episode i wonder if it a family member that has been keeping tabs on Callen but why so many foster homes

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

Yes i do think it's his dad

Reply 74#74 bala's post

I definitely think it's a family member.  It COULD be his mother, not only his father.  Whoever it is, it seems they are an agent.

Reply 75#75 waterlilybarb's post

It's curious that the dad know that his daughter was burried under a different name... Maybe he was tracking them both? I first thought it could be the father of Hannah, but that's not true cause she saw him getting killed and it wouldn't make an interesting enough twist
Do we know something about Callens past besides the russian girl a few epi's ago and now his sister?

Reply 76#76 kellemanske's post

I have to agree with you there.

Callen has a mysterious past that is underlying everything that is happening. That is why I love this show. Just like in NCIS there is an underlying story about Gibbs. Here it is Callen.

I have to think that the person would have to be his Dad and he is in Highly classified Government agency.

Well at least I can think he is.

is CALLEN,G the final episode of season 1?

Reply 78#78 rickman's post

Yes it was

thank you spratt89

Thread