Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

NCIS Los Angeles Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premiered September 21, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Human Traffic

So with Deaks missing the team has find them and it looked like he was dead but he wasn't but i saw car bomb coming but the team did save deaks but i liked how there more to story with corrupt cop.

2x02

A very good second episode protecting a women from hit squad but that women knew how take care of herself.

I liked that there were 2 episodes to open the season, and I LOVE that Deeks seems to be being a regular cast member.

I thought THAT was the house Callan should live in, and am glad Hetty arranged it.

I'm curious if Nate's special mission has anything to do with what Leon's doing with Eli David over on NCIS.  They're bound to do another crossover episode, so it's possible.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

i dont think they would do a crossover early on in the season. we'll probably have to wait months for one if they do do one
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I liked how they let Deak punch the corrupt cop but who is the ninja runner

Reply 3#3 bala's post

That was some test to join the team but that woman volunteering to be bait was risky considering she has a son but the way she handled herself was great

Borderline

Well this was a ok episode but kidnapping those marine was a bad plan

Reply 8#8 bala's post

That was one hell of a ambush of them marines but their rescue was great and Deeks comment that he's good to just in case anybody cares was amusing

Special Delivery

Nate's new intern was great finishing off his sentences but if that wasn't great she even organised Hatty surprise birthday party and look on the rest of team faces was priceless.

I really hope the new girl become Nate's girlfriend he needs ones

Kensi and Deaks-look like she has feelings for him

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I hope the new intern will stick around for a while, she's priceless... First finishing of Nate, then Heddy and in the end Callen... The look on his face
Kensi and Deeks in the store was great! Her heel on his shoe to warn him and then the call with callen
I already knew that she had feelings for him, but that was shown again when Deeks said she wasn't his type at all.
Can't wait till the next episode

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I did like the new Analyst Nell especially when they were looking for Ellen and sharing the same keyboard but the guy in the car park who lost his hand i first thought he must of robbed the wrong person considering security was chasing a purse snatcher

the new analyst was really funny and loved the surprise party at the end. it is so obvious that something is going the happen between deaks and kenzi. i think they are a good match, they are very similar personality wise.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Little Angels

Well they finally found her but i thought it was obvious that two kids were main suspect not the dad.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I was starting to think the wife was trying to frame her husband because he was having an affair and did their father know because they were trying to leave the country

the new episode was interesting. we got to see a different side of callen and got some information on his past

Reply 16#16 kellemanske's post

Well she really was a handful but she really should found a better way contact Callen

Reply 17#17 bala's post

how? she didn't have his number and if she was being followed, she probably trew away her phone. The NCIS-undercovers don't come to normal crimes and she couldn't know where he was living or were his workplace was cause that is all secret.
then again she was CIA and FBI so she probably could have found a way, but not a very fast one.

Reply 18#18 kellemanske's post

Breaking into his house

Reply 19#19 bala's post

after he moved 5000 times? don't even think the other teammembers know where he lives.

Thread