Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 kellemanske's post

She is seems like a resource person she could of contact him if she put her mind to it but i suppose since it was time sensitive matter she had no choice

2x06 Standoff

Tracy Keller/Rosetti was a hand full but i liked the way they let her go thinking she was safe with the money

Anonymous

Well this was one elaborate plan changing their faces but Deaks really should know better not to go into ladies shower room .

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I don't think he knew before he stepped in, and then it was to late to go back

Reply 24#24 kellemanske's post

he could of gone back as soon he realise it was women changing room he could walk back instead of hiding his eyes. simply say sorry and walk other way instead go deeper into the room.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

and give up the witness? I mean, he did say he was a cop and he was looking down

Reply 26#26 kellemanske's post

yes how many times have we heard on cop show they lost the suspect ?

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I liked the divide and conquer line and then coming together to find the storage unit but Hetty stopping the guys going out in her suits was funny

Bounty

Well it's a good thing the dad sent the birthday card with encoded message so that NCIS could catch his killer

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I think it was really nice of Deeks to write the message on the back of the picture

Reply 30#30 kellemanske's post

Yes and him and Kenzie always make me laugh

Reply 31#31 bala's post

yes, and Hetty making up the story of Callen and Sam to make Kensy and Deeks trust eachother

Reply 32#32 kellemanske's post

Hetty that sweet women

Reply 33#33 bala's post

judging by the promo of next week, we'll finally get to know something more about Hetty's past

Reply 30#30 kellemanske's post

That was a nice gesture putting the message on the back of the picture and Hetty's story about Sam and G trusting each other was interesting

Absolution

I really like Kenzie hitting a guy in the balls  than her saying you rather i pistil whip him instead . Hatty and her secret she has a great team behind her

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Yes, she has. I can't wait till next epi. I didn't see it very well, but was the guy she cared about assassened or someone else?

Reply 37#37 kellemanske's post

look like he was assassinated

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Kenzie was great taking down those guy with a swift kick to his privates and it's a good job that Hatty's team have her back even when she deceives them

Deliverance

Well part 2 was a surprise i didn't realise they was going part 2 from last week episode but the gang had her back again threatening him at end was great so Hatty had book all long

Thread