Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

That was impressive the way Deeks helped Kensi escape the laser beams but wanting to pee afterwards was funny

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

They really are great partners

Reply 42#42 bala's post

They have great chemistry together but if they become a couple it would spoil their relationship as partner's

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I think the point of Deaks was to give Kenzie a partner since her old partner got killed. Sam and G are also good partners but not good as these two because they hate each other but still respect each other.

This was a very interesting episode. I am glad that we got some more background for Kensi and Deeks date was funny.
I am wondering though, in the end the sociopath shot at Kensi before she shot, where did that bullet go?

Reply 45#45 kellemanske's post

it missed her no idea but this was good episode

Reply 45#45 kellemanske's post

Hetty the cheapskate re-giving old Christmas presents was amusing

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Did you see her car

Reply 48#48 bala's post

It sounded like a boy racers car, i would of liked to of seen a little more of that end

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Yeah i was surprised at it but i wondering how she can reach the pedals?

Reply 50#50 bala's post

It's a choice between reaching the pedals and not seeing where she going or vise versa and sitting on a cousin to see out the windscreen and not reach the pedals

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I just assume she lived there,  i would love see her house

Overwatch

Fantastic returning episode but that guy was paranoid using chemical tags suspect people was wrong but with technology like this available i am not surprised that people mis-use i even bet government uses thing tag people . So much civil liabilities

Reply 53#53 bala's post

I would of loved to of seen Hetty on the rock wall challenge and Kensi was lucky to walk away after the car hit her

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Well they would probably used a stunt double for Hetty on the wall

Kensi get hit quite a lot doesn't she ?

Archangel

Well this is sad that the guy died it cost him his life all because he access secret database of people who died on secret mission

Reply 56#56 bala's post

I think it's funny that everyone thought the guy was being chased by the bad guys because of the document when it was actually for his pentagon access
Also sad that the bad guys could track him down because of the bug used by the FBI.

Reply 57#57 kellemanske's post

Well it still sad he got shot he took the risk and pretending to him and he get shot

Reply 58#58 bala's post

yes, that was really sad. But what Sam said to the FBI agent was very true and I liked how they played the Hetty card

Reply 59#59 kellemanske's post

I would love if we could one episode where Hetty is scared of someone

Thread