Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

well i hope this get added-it seems like they making us wait

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

i know yesterday they managed updated by this time so i don't know what going on. yesterday big update compared to todays shows.

The only easy day was yesterday

The second episode wasn't half bad i like more than first episode

Reply 8#8 carlorica's post

Yes i think you right more NCIS thing but little women really knows how get team working together i can't imagine her and gibbs face off with each other

Predator

Another great episode hatty is really funny- can we bill him . hacking UAV was good episode i mean NCIS never dealt this type of thing but it great original

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

What a way to make a point about automatic flight plane

Search and Destory

Good episode but not much excitement i mean guy turn out to be a good guy after all so you really didn't see any justice since he walked away

Killshot

Great action-packed episode i mean kelly hu guest star and she was great.

Keepin' it real

Well money confiting operation under army warehouse control wow just when you think only criminals do that you find most honourable men who serve the Army are just as criminal as real criminals.

Pushback

Well we find out why Callen got shoot from NCIS episode but was left disappointed by it.

Ambush

Well Hatty was out of building and the kids get play unsupervised and i think they did good job stop the bad guys .Hatty really is great . Vann using her to get budget approved was wrong but she handled it well.

Random on Purpose

Abby should been smarter than to get kidnapped and Callen action-man sequence was slightly over the top but great to see

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

well as long as there rescue her i wouldn't like to be on gibbs bad side

Brimstone

Well this was interesting turn of events wasn't it white guy who decided to become suicide bomber for what they did Iraq.

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well he was expert it was fast thinking on his part

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yeah but what a way to die

Past Lives

This was decent episode it nice see what happens when a undercover Alias goes away and than come back 4 years to see effect on other people

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

i don't know because boy has blonde hair neither mother or him has blonde hair talking bad casting

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

This really was great episode i think this probably best episode of the season so far.

1x14

Well using an old lady to create biological Botulism  is rather ingenious

Thread