31 12
Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-24-2015 18:43 ]

Reply 78#78 rickman's post

Yes it was

NCIS Los Angeles Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premiered September 21, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Episode 1: Identity

This was a great episode, I'm loving the Hetty character because she made me laugh quite a bit in this episode, It was a nice twist when it turned out Luis Perez was behind the kidnapping of his own daughter Emma Perez, my favourite scene was when Emma was reunited with her mum Helen via a phone call, I'm very happy about the additions of Hetty & Don to the team but I wish they had explained where Macy went, the chemistry between G Callen & Sam Hanna's characters is the thing that stood out to me, I look forward to the storyline about Callen wanting to know what the G in his first name stands for.

Episode 2: The Only Easy Day

This was a slightly better episode than the last one, it was mean of Sam & Callen to leave Don holding his hands up, I think Kensi went a bit over the top to protect her cover when she keyed some poor saps car, I found that lady pathologist a bit on the weird side but then maybe that was just me, I liked the scenes when Hetty gave both Sam & Don a pep talk, I was not expecting the twist about Detective Douglas Grozen killing his own partner, my favourite scene was when Sam popped up from the pond and shot Douglas, I found the scene of Callen calling Hetty a little Ninja funny because its kind of true.

Episode 3: Predator

This was a very good episode, the scene of Callen & Sam meeting with Hetty's mystery guy was funny because of how he started off his conversation with them, I loved the reaction by Hetty when Eric closed down that Video site, I found it hard to believe that Kensi was a Top Hacker, I liked the speech Don gave to Air Force Captain Pete Briggs, my favourite scene was when Air Force Captain Pete Briggs took control of the launched missile and crashed it into the water, I look forward to Hetty's stories or pep talks in every episode because they are quite interesting.

Episode 4: Search & Destroy

This was an excellent episode, the scene of Hetty explaining to Sam the specifics of the stained White Shirt made me laugh, I was laughing constantly at the scene of Callen going on about Sam's animal artwork made out of Starbusrt rappers, I loved the scene when Kensi detonated those Air Bags and then said to the passengers “do you want me to call you a tow truck”, It was good to see Callen go undercover for the first time in this season but I did not buy him as a gamer for 1 second, I would of done the same thing as Callen in letting Walton Flynn go because he is safer if by himself.

Episode 5: Killshot

This was a pretty good episode, the addition of Abby Sciuto in this episode made the episode that much better and it was no surprise she found the critical evidence to solve the second murder, I liked the interaction that took place between Hetty & Leon Vance, I found it unrealistic that Sam was able to not only run to the top of the car park but also catch up to the car as it left the car park, I hope Nate is given a decent solo storyline at some point, I loved the ending to this episode with Callen, Sam, Nate & Don looking for Hetty's camera button, I look forward to the eventual conclusion of the Lee Wuan Kai storyline.

Episode 6: Keepin It Real

This was an OK episode at best, I liked how this episode started with Callen & Sam having a difference of opinion but they continued acting like an old married couple the whole episode, the scene of Callen acting out of character towards Secret Service Agent Natalie Giordano the first time was funny to me, I wish Hetty had finished that story about her once having to hide inside of a Cake, I did like the twist when it turned out Marine Sergeant Jerrold Mulhearn was in on the counterfeit money, I wonder if the cop Callen was talking about was Macy but I wound of broken that no dating cops rules for Natalie Giordano.

Episode 7: Pushback

This episode was 10 times better than the last one, the scene of Nate sitting on Hetty's seat while using her computer was funny but when Kensi joined Nate on a small seat at Hetty's computer It became even funnier, the scene of Sam going off on 1 of Arkady Kolcheck's bodyguards was hilarious, I never  saw the twist about Ethan Stanhope/John Cole who was supposed to be dead turning out to be the traitor from 10 years ago coming, I think Nate put in his best performance to date because of how much concern he showed for Callen, I'm glad the who show Callen storyline has been concluded early on in season 1.

Episode 8: Ambush

This was a great episode, I never get old of watching Kensi beat up on guys, the scene of Callen being broken out of Military Custody was good but could have been better, I have to agree with Nate & Eric when they said how rubbish Callen's jokes were while in Military Custody, it was quite refreshing to see a different side to Hetty for a change, I think it was brave and stupid of Sam to go in and save Callen but Sam did come up with a plan that worked, I liked the Mike Renko character and would not be against him making a second appearance at some point.

I am getting annoyed with the fact that Sam is not being given any real solo undercover work.

Episode 9: Random On Purpose

This was the best episode of NCIS Los Angeles so far, I loved the different reactions by Callen, Sam & Kensi when they saw they have now got assigned desks, I had to agree with Hetty about Abby being Stylish, It was very clever of Abby to use sign language to send a message to Eric, my favourite scene was when Callen & Sam teamed up to  save a Kidnapped Abby, I wonder if Abby being kidnapped in mentioned at all in the Big Brother NCIS series. The best thing about this episode for me was the fact Abby made an appearance in person and I would love for Abby or somebody else to make a guest appearance at some point.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 2-10-2011 23:14 ]

Episode 10: Brimstone

This was a really good Christmas episode, the scene of Sam searching for the bad guys cell phone in a dumpster was hilarious because of the look on Sam's face, the scene of Sam & King disarming 2 bombs at the same time was intense, I found the scene of Sam playing the “I'm holding an active bomb trick” on Nate with some help from Callen both funny and mean, I had no idea who the murder/bomber was until it was revealed to be Stanton Olin which I should of guessed when the car bomb failed to kill him, I loved the ending with Nate taking Tariq back home to his family.

Episode 11: Breach

This was a great episode to watch, I have to admit I actually missed the wacky pathologist Rose, the scene of Hetty basically going off on Nate for having 32 hours of overtime and 7 weeks of unused Holiday time very funny, the scene of Sam delivering a close-line to Safar Jaddalah was awesome, I look forward to seeing where the storyline about Mo who was brought to the US by Sam but has now left and joined a radical terrorist group goes but I'm also interested to see how Sam is going to cope with what happened, I liked the conversation Callen & Hetty had at the end of this episode.

Episode 12: Past Lives

I thought this was a good episode, I loved the banter at the start when Callen, Sam, Kensi & Nate all came up with ideas to hang out together but the best part of that scene was when Callen kind of made fun of Don for having an alien bobble head, I liked the scenes of Kensi talking to Montrell Perez who was played quite well by Michael Irby (The Unit), the scene of Sam & Nate talking while playing ping pong was both interesting and funny, I was wondering the whole episode if Michael was Callen's kid, I was disappointed we did not get a chance to see the team actually have their karaoke night.

Episode 13: Missing

This was an amazing episode to watch, I liked the fact the first 5 minutes of this episode was filled with light humour because after those 5 minutes the episode turned very intense, the scene of the team hearing the audio from Don's on board camera was great because of how the team reacted to hearing it via their body language, I loved the scene of Sam being directed to Callen/Kensi/kidnappers positions by Eric, the reactions by Callen, Sam & Kensi when they failed to find Don was very realistic, my favourite scene was the ending when Callen filed a police report listing Don as missing.

I hope to god they find Don alive as It would be a shame if he is killed.

Episode 14: LD50

This was a good episode, I would have been as reluctant as Sam to file my recommendation for a temp NCIS agent to replace Don, I felt really bad for Esther Balmore because she was used for her knowledge, I liked the scene of Sam talking to Dallas at some massage parlour, I was happy to see Sam go undercover for a change, the scene of Sam delaying the bidding by causing everybody to either run into SWAT or attack one another was good and stupid at the same time because that viral could have been broken, my favourite scene was when Sam rugby tackled Callen into the water fountain and then stabbed a needle into his arm which contained the antidote, I liked the sweet ending of Sam helping Ester out.

Episode 15: The Bank Job

This was a very good episode, I was seriously concerned for Kensi because of how this episode started but it turned out to be a set up in the end which was a big relief, I guessed the victims body would be found in the bin and not the car, It was nice to see Mike Renko make a cameo appearance, I really liked the scene of Hetty holding that shotgun, I loved the twist in the case when the bank manager Connor Lavery turned out to be apart of the robbery along side Curtis Lacross, the sub-plot about Kensi wanting to keep her most valuable positions safe which everybody on the team kept touching was good.

Episode 16: Chinatown

This was an OK episode, I think I might of passed out if I saw somebody hang themselves, the scene of Kensi tackling Vic Sternard was good but the next part which involved Nate holding Vic's legs and then getting hit in the face made me laugh, the reaction by Jane Lee /Lipsger when Callen & Sam broke the news about her brothers death was rubbish and I blame that on the actress Angela Oh, my favourite scene was when Callen & Sam fought off some skilled attackers, I liked the mother daughter reunion between Ming & Jane Lee, I loved Nate's character in this episode because of how he acted and talked after being allowed in the field with Kensi.

Episode 17: Full Throttle

This was a much better episode than the last one in my opinion, It was nice to see Sam & Kensi work together for a change, the scene of Sam & Kensi getting involved in a car chase with Tokkan/Allysia Takada was good, my favourite scene was the second car chase of the episode because Sam first of all got to use the power boost Hetty had put in his car and second reason was the spectacular car crash, I guessed Angela was the killer just before we found out, the ending to this episode with Hetty riding Eric's new toy was funny, I like how in the last 2 episodes Kensi has shared allot about her background involving her father, I loved every single scene of Callen attending Traffic School.

31 12
Thread