55 123
Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

good epi and nice ending with Dom talking the guy into flying the missile...

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

I hoped for him to stay around longer. He was the newby and it was interesting to see his learning curve...
I'm very curious to how they are going to let this end.

Reply 52#52 tycoonworld's post

I think that the missing one is going to turn up death. He has been written off, hasn't he?
But what's up with the liaison officers and NCIS! first Ziva and now here with this one...

Reply 60#60 bala's post

but we kind of knew he would be killed in the end. Since the actor was no longer with the show.

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

I loved the interaction between Hetty - Vance and Callen. Also Mo was a real lifesaver and I sure hope that he won't be punished to hard. Also a good scene with the 'I'm your brother, you're my brother'

Reply 75#75 waterlilybarb's post

It's curious that the dad know that his daughter was burried under a different name... Maybe he was tracking them both? I first thought it could be the father of Hannah, but that's not true cause she saw him getting killed and it wouldn't make an interesting enough twist
Do we know something about Callens past besides the russian girl a few epi's ago and now his sister?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I hope the new intern will stick around for a while, she's priceless... First finishing of Nate, then Heddy and in the end Callen... The look on his face
Kensi and Deeks in the store was great! Her heel on his shoe to warn him and then the call with callen
I already knew that she had feelings for him, but that was shown again when Deeks said she wasn't his type at all.
Can't wait till the next episode

the new episode was interesting. we got to see a different side of callen and got some information on his past

Reply 17#17 bala's post

how? she didn't have his number and if she was being followed, she probably trew away her phone. The NCIS-undercovers don't come to normal crimes and she couldn't know where he was living or were his workplace was cause that is all secret.
then again she was CIA and FBI so she probably could have found a way, but not a very fast one.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

after he moved 5000 times? don't even think the other teammembers know where he lives.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I don't think he knew before he stepped in, and then it was to late to go back

Reply 25#25 bala's post

and give up the witness? I mean, he did say he was a cop and he was looking down

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I think it was really nice of Deeks to write the message on the back of the picture

Reply 31#31 bala's post

yes, and Hetty making up the story of Callen and Sam to make Kensy and Deeks trust eachother

Reply 33#33 bala's post

judging by the promo of next week, we'll finally get to know something more about Hetty's past

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Yes, she has. I can't wait till next epi. I didn't see it very well, but was the guy she cared about assassened or someone else?

This was a very interesting episode. I am glad that we got some more background for Kensi and Deeks date was funny.
I am wondering though, in the end the sociopath shot at Kensi before she shot, where did that bullet go?

Reply 56#56 bala's post

I think it's funny that everyone thought the guy was being chased by the bad guys because of the document when it was actually for his pentagon access
Also sad that the bad guys could track him down because of the bug used by the FBI.

Reply 58#58 bala's post

yes, that was really sad. But what Sam said to the FBI agent was very true and I liked how they played the Hetty card

Reply 60#60 bala's post

haha, that would be funny
but we saw the episode where she got attached to the man she pretented to be married to.
I think that was a good start cause he wasn't scared of her

55 123
Thread