Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It was a little better kind of made it more along the lines of a True NCIS team. They investigated Navy personnel.

Reply 76#76 kellemanske's post

I have to agree with you there.

Callen has a mysterious past that is underlying everything that is happening. That is why I love this show. Just like in NCIS there is an underlying story about Gibbs. Here it is Callen.

I have to think that the person would have to be his Dad and he is in Highly classified Government agency.

Well at least I can think he is.

3 X 01

Well I have to say it was kind of a slow ep but what a cliff hanger at the end. This is going to be an interesting season and can't wait to see where it goes from here.

I am glad Calin is remembering his past. It will be interesting how Hettie explains things to him.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Yeah Taking out Hetty would not do the show any good. Though I do like the previews for this week ep I have seen.

I also like the dog. Shows how Sam does have a warmer side to him when he warms up to you.

I also like the fact that Calin now know everything Hettie knows. He still does not know how he got to America but I have a feeling that will come out.

Thread